Reviews for Across the Multiverse
aisarete chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Wow, I haven't read this in years! And yet, though my tastes have changed and matured quite a bit, this remains fucking awesome. I really, really wish there was more because DAMN. This is a good fic.
Momoiroai chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Love, just Love. I love this so hard, the last part, the random shit, just yes. Just yes, that is all :D
The Army Doctor chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Damn. I love it so far! :D
darkhaze20 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I think I love your story more than I love the show. Haha, this is spectacular! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, and I even laughed a few times. You are unbelievably funny and a great writer. a seriously great writer. It's difficult to decide which part I liked best because every single sentence was genius. It's all very in keeping with The Venture Brothers, too. Their interactions with each other and the shit they say. God, I don't know how you came up with it, but I'm happy you've decided to share this with everyone; it brightened up this horrible month. Thank you so much. I cannot wait to see where this story goes because I can't even begin to imagine what you'll do to these poor boys. But I sure am excited to find out. You are just so creative and hilarious and capture them perfectly and you even have a plot! Also, I'm impressed with how you handled the Hank/Dermott relationship. You didn't rush through it and have them going at it within the first three paragraphs. You built up to it, explained their feelings, made it believable, and it is adorably delicious. The creators should really turn your story into an episode(s). It would be the best one ever! My only complaint, though, is that there's not not enough Dean. I realize he's not really the focus of the story, but I just love the goofball. Him and Hank together are too cute. You are doing a wonderful job. I could go on forever about how great this story is and how hysterically funny you are, but I'll wait for the next chapter. Thanks a bunch for sharing! I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Kelish chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I must say, I now LOVE the Sgt. Hatred and Billy Quizboy pairing. You've converted me to your side.

I also love the Hank and Dermott pairing too, so please continue writing!
AlastrinaMeadow chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
I finally got around to reading your story, and as I expected it's hilarious, and well written. How's your dog, btw? I've been meaning to text you. (This is Alex, in case you forgot.)
onemidnightgone chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I've really liked reading this story. However, because of the events of this last half of Season 4, the whole Hank/Dermott love triangle is now obsolete. Granted... neither of them know they're really brothers, so it can work for a while.

Nevertheless, I really like this and I hope you continue with it!
beanrox chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
;ASJDF;AEJRGN KEYSMASH OF AWESOMENESS

There needs to be more of this. Like, there needs to be more of this YESTERDAY, man. Cuz, seriously, this shit is awesome.

It's got plot, and spot-on characterization, and Hank/Dermott goin' on - and Hatred and Quiz, haha, made me laugh - and just. Just GUH. More!

Plz?
sockfoot chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
ASASDSFDS YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH THESE CLIFFHANGERS!

also didn't dermott already tell hank he's gay?
Elodus chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
this is actuall ygood please continue this story please!
aisarete chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
IF ONLY EVERY VENTURE BROS. FIC WAS THIS GOOD! If only every fic was this good, actually. LOVE. I am eagerly awaiting more :3
snickers-03 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I like it. I like it a lot. I think you got all the characters pretty on point. But I am partial to Doc/Brock love. So to me anyway, it seems Doc is being a bit too negative towards Brock. He's pretty on point towards everyone else though. I just would've pictured him being floored by Brock coming back and ignoring everyone else so he could talk to him. Continue though, this is really good!
sockfoot chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
AAH I love this so much!

Wow, Dean's kind of a jerk.

CONTINUE THIS PLEASE.