Reviews for Spiral
The Fayre Unknown chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
I loved this story. I just wanted you to know that. I really like the foray into Zack's mental state. I usually avoid stories about Zack in the loony bin (in my own little world the Gormogon thing never happened), but I am very impressed with this. It was absolutely depressing, but somehow made me feel better about the whole thing (which is highly illogical, I know). Anyway, great job!
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Interesting ending. It doesn't seem like Zack to tell Hodgins to fuck off. Ignoring Sweets I can see. But the other thing? It's actually quite refreshing. And thank you for the thank you. It's cool to be thanked for reviewing. :D

Good on her to whoever that was that came there and had a go at him. Zack needs to hear it (even though I love him to shreds).

Beautiful... brilliant... SUCCESSFUL. Not that Cam isn't successful but SUCCESSFUL screams Brennan.

I am going to believe it is Brennan. :)

Thank you for a fabulous read.
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 3 . 4/18/2010

Great chapter!
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Great chapter. Bit of a jolt with I need to kill myself bit. I like the "The clicketty-clack of Cam's heels as she passes through the lab, eyes locked on the papers in her hand, missing the hopeful smile he sends her way". That was cute.
cwgirlup chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
That is totally Cam. She would react exactly like that. At least Zack can see some hope now. I really thought he was going to kill himself. (And if anyone could figure out how to off himself in the loony bin, it would be Zack.)

I always wondered why Hodgins doesn't use some of his money to buy Zack's freedom. I know it isn't exactly ethical, but Zack is his best friend, and Hodgins likes to go against 'the man'. Having said that, I have no idea how I'd write it either, so I know where you're coming from :)
cwgirlup chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Poor Zack :( This totally makes me what to hug him and feed him cookies. And honestly, it kind of makes me what to bitch slap his supposed friends for forgetting about him.

I like the Cam/Zack angle. I only write Zack/Hodgins, but I can see him with Cam. She definitely had the most dramatic reaction to his leaving.

PS: I know what you mean about the reviews. The story I put up last night has been read 225 times, but only had 1 review. Very frustrating.
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw, This is sad.

And in character. Well done!

Really? That end bit was Zack and Cam? It sounded more like Brennan/Zack.