Reviews for Damages I: Shock (Carlisle)
lol chapter 16 . 4/7
Wow, that was...amazing! I swear, never in my life have I read such a good Bella-first-person-narrator! I was just as if Stephenie Meyer herself wrote this! And all the characters present were so real, so in character, hell, it left me speechless.
Although, I quite frankly still don't understand what the plot has been about. Until chapter 8 or so, nothing has really been happening, apart from conversation (which I undoubtedly appreciated, but there has to be some kind of action, right?).
Anyway, the whole theme was quite interesting and very creative and your writing skills are just exceptional! Chapeau!
Curious-Brunette13 chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
Love this story. Glad to see more of the family, not just Edward and Bella. I always thought that there should have been more issues and more resolution after New Moon. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
Well, your Bella sure got wits :)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Hmm...I see the inteest in them discussing their past and such..., but nothing is really happening. I found myself skipping a lot this and last chapter. Just reading the more interesting discussion - like over marriage - and leaving the other stuff out.

-sigh- Well, can't be helped I guess...
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
Are you really surprised that Bella believed Edwards lies in the forest?
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
And gone they are again. Wonder what adventures Sunday holds for her :)
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
Please tell me you send them off again...they wouldn't stay, would they? That had so ruin the Carlisle Bella weekend...
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
It is true distance does increase the affection felt to someone like Edward...

Oh and Carlisle is one of my favorites too :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Aww~! That was cute :)

Oh and I like how good your characterisation is. I like your Edward way more then the canon one and Bellas reactions to him...well, probably because Edward is far away and Bella stood up to him. But it's still a valid point :P
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
I am loving this fic :D Makes for great reading while waiting for a 6wk old to fall into deep sleep, too :D
mommakat chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
Hi!
I just finished the story and wanted to tell Thank You! You wrote beautifully, made the characters feel like real living people- supernatural elements aside, and created a story that I cannot wait to read the next one.
So again, Thank You!
Kathryn :)
sarah999 chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
I reread this story 'just' for the cafeteria scene and feisty Bella "coiled like a snake" around Carlisle. My absolutely favorite parts!
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
Oh my God i loved it! This story is absolutely one of my favourites ever! Now i'm going to read Damages II, but i can't wait for you the part about Jasper, my fave :D Really really beautiful!
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
good chapter, I love a hurtBella story where she needs comforting, I also love when she doesn't apologize every other sentence ;)
twilightromance4ever chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
this was a lovley story! :D