Reviews for Damages I: Shock (Carlisle)
sarah999 chapter 3 . 2/12
I reread this story 'just' for the cafeteria scene and feisty Bella "coiled like a snake" around Carlisle. My absolutely favorite parts!
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 16 . 1/21
Oh my God i loved it! This story is absolutely one of my favourites ever! Now i'm going to read Damages II, but i can't wait for you the part about Jasper, my fave :D Really really beautiful!
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 1/10
good chapter, I love a hurtBella story where she needs comforting, I also love when she doesn't apologize every other sentence ;)
twilightromance4ever chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
this was a lovley story! :D
alexiana75 chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
I just love Alice...and your Alice, too. Very good job!
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
warm and sweet, Carlisle/Esme and the final part, with Bella's admission. I can't wait to see what happens next!
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
amazingly wonderfull!
I have no proper words. The tought of a depressed Carlisle is very realistic...so is your Bella. ALL the Cullens, maybe except Rose, are her heart and soul, so she tries to protect them (that scene with she and Carlisle and the wolfs, was brilliant) and heal them. And, she has (well, you have...) very good ideas, too.
alexiana75 chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
well, not taking care only about the the pacient...Also of the surviving members. And that, will be so Carlisle-like, right?
alexiana75 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
again...wow!You're right, it was a very Edward-like reaction.
You know, reading something like this, I find myself thinking that our darling Stephenie just laid the fundation, the mere facts...For all of you out there, with such a wonderfull imagination
I enjoyed the part with "Jasper got you? How? I asked him!" Priceless!
alexiana75 chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Oh, no! Cliffie! A chapter so rich in heavy emotions, feelings...Wonderfull
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Wow. I'm sorry, this little jewell of yours has so few reviews. The idea for this story is amazing: the Cullens suffered too, not just Edward. Brilliant!
s4nzy chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
What you've written here has always been one of my favorite Bellisle, even if i didn't manage to read all of it. I've never got though, the occasion to tell you what a good job you've done in this story, with the characters' personalities and the plot! Congrats! You rule!
crotia chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I love your stories though I would like a little snorter chapters
crotia chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is totally amazing and I love it when Bella goes all protective and parenting over a bunch of vampires it's so
comical
Tish the Dish chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Sad! Three little words that pack a punch! So poignantly informative! Powerful. Great chapter.