Reviews for Wolf Moon
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Seriously cute! I effin' love this and want more Shih-nah/Lang Fics!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow. I guess I was a bit disappointed at the rushed ending. But other than that, every bit of the story was like the Nile River, strong and unwavering. No flaws in terms of plot, characterization and grammar. Definitely a favorite from me.

Peace Out~
Kittah chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was so deep and beautiful and well written. ;w;

Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aw... :( This was so sad. I wish she wasn't evil. This was just so moving. I almost cried. Seriously. Added to my favorites.

Oh my god, this is just amazing... :(
Recently Finished AAI chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This story is a work of art.

My favorite moment was Shih-na lying about her execution date and Lang's reaction. It sums up their characters and their relationship perfectly in one moment.

I lol'd at the short version.
Ashira-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
:'((

beautifully done. if only shih-na was.. shih-na. :( hands down man. this is one of the best i've read. lang/shih-na all the way! xDDD
StarMimi chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
So beautiful!
Parabola Beam chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was positively beautiful and I love you for writing this. They're so perfectly captured that my hands are shaking~!

adfghjkl

GOOD WORK. I'd definitely love to see more of it any time.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You did a good job with it.

Lang really is TOO caring... :(

I felt sorry for him at the end of AAI.
vollkommenheit chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is beautiful, the lack of Lang/Shih-na fics is terrible:

Thank you for writing this and very well done:)

x
SierraSilver chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
There are very few stories about Lang and Shih-na, and I'm glad that among the few there are, there is an amazing one such as this. Very good job, and in character.

I hope that you write more, particularly something with multiple chapters.

-Sierra
Elficiel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love your story. You perfectly captured characters' personalities and relationship to write this, so that I could imagine all of these events happen without any difficulty. :)

What's more you filled for me some blanks that I was pondering on; how did they met in first place, and what happpened after Lang arrested Shi-Nah. Thanks for sharing this!

*French forever! xD*

Non sérieusement, cette fille m'a toujours fascinée pour une raison que j'ignore x) J'ai vraiment trop aimé son apparition dans l'avant-dernier cas, et comment elle s'y présente... En revanche, je n'avais pas idée que c'était elle la "grande méchante" du temps où j'y jouais encore... Comme quoi, hein! xD

N'empêche, j'ai beaucoup apprécié la manière dont tu as décris sa vie de partenariat avec Lang ; c'était très bien écrit, félicitations ! :D

J'espère que tu posteras d'autres fics Ace Attorney.

Ceci étant dit, à bientôt et bonnes continuations !

*A subitement envie de se refaire une partie sur AAI Edgewworth*
Sarawyn fanfiction.de user chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Hi! You don't know how long I was searching for a story like this! I love it, love it, love it! Awww... can't you write more, pleeease? I really enjoyed this new Ace Attorney game! (Although they didn't translated it into german XD)- Yeah... I know. My English isn't very good at all, right? O_o Oh. Okay. I slipped into another topic XD So, you see, I really like S. L. Lang D It really took my breath when he jumped into the way for saving Shih-Na *-* Awww... sooo cool XD And there aren't many FFs about him and maybe with Shih-Na, too. So I enjoyed your story! D Maybe you want to continue or something like that? XD

Damn it. (Sorry) I really have to write a FF about them, too!

Greatings your Sarawyn
ScientificSkyee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow the story was so well written and beautiful. I lol'd at the 'Long story short' at the end.
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really liked this! It was well-written and believable (to me anyways) :D I almost finished the game but I passed the part where they take her away and I just HAD to read a ff about them two ;P