Reviews for Assumptions
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Great fic. I really liked that you had the characters so in character that I felt like this could really happen in the show.
whitelighter013 chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
this is really good read. at first I thought it would be another one of those agents who hate Neal just because he's an ex-con and all that but I didn't really think that Taylor would hurt him. I liked that you gave a Taylor POV. It kinda gave me an idea on what he got against Neal. And that Airport with Kate scene! and Neal just wanting to board that plane. It was so Ghost Whisperer! And the same thing happened to Peter! Thank god. This is really a feel good to read for me. Thanks.
tigerlily0 chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
I just read the whole story. Good story. You'd think there would be more agents who are uncomfortable around Neal, or make assumptions based on his sheet, wouldn't you? I'm glad you made Taylor be a decent guy at the end, and that Neal didn't press charges.
Tony WildRiver chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
That deserves a review, so here you go. Concise plot, good character interactions, and Taylor was pretty authentic. I'm glad you put in that he was still a probie, it fit with his attitude and lapse in judgement. Might have liked to find out how they caught the guys, but the story was still complete without it. A fun read _
Shao7 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Nice Story.
BunBunBabe chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
aw sweet story poor neal everyone who writes a story always shoots him even me
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
The plane thing confused me a little... But this was a wonderful story and I loved it! :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Ah! No! Not again! *gasps, tries to calm down* This is so worrisome... I like it though. Great job.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aw... Poor Neal. He's so amazing! I always like your 'fics... Great job!
Ursula4x chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
I love that repeated image of a waiting room at the airport. That was well done.
Jazmingirl chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
awe I just loved this story
JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
This entire story was very good.

I am glad Neal decided not to ruin the agents life andmake too many charges.

JeanneZ84
j3nnee chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Thx again for the reviews.

Still trying to figure out what I'm going to write next.
AZGirl chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Liked this story and loved the epilogue! Looking forward to more from you.
Iuliana chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
so I stupidly forgot to put this story on alert, I was wondering how come there were no updates. Best part about it was that I got to read 5 chapters in a row. What can I say other then I love all your stories. Thank God u like to hurt Neal. This is another one that's going to my favorites. Looking forward to the next one.