Reviews for Nation of the Ice: Revisioned
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
good Chapter dude
Mandalore the freedom chapter 16 . 11/7/2012
Another well done chapter dudes and another then that good luck on the next chapter dude till next time
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR !
Chewie Cookies chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Nice! I can't wait to see more of this!

Keep up the good work!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Love it!
117Jorn chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Nice going with the Chapter!
EternalKnight219 chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Once again, must definitely commend you on the integration of Code Geass into the storyline. Again you have definitely demonstrated how effective a combo of the two can be.

BTW, the second chapter of my story is almost ready to be started, problem is that I need new ship ideas for the future. I'm trying my best not to deus ex machina the gundams, so I need new ship models that can measure up to the resurgent Sith Empire. Preferably 900-5000 meters long. Also, I would like to steer clear of the stereotypical wedge shape. Archangel, Morningstar, Minerva, and other classes will remain as such.
overlordmichael165 chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Epic chapter dudes
Mandalore the freedom chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Another well done chapter dude nice job keep up the good work dude and another then that good luck on your storys dude till next time
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR !
117Jorn chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter, can't wait to work on the next!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Love it!
Deathzealot chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Looking pretty good here, though I was expecting that you were going to have a few ZAFT mechanics still inside the hanger pod as it fell. For if I remember right there is a secondary bridge in the pod to allow it to be controlled. /shrug/ But its your story.

You know I am really hating you right now for I also have a group called the Black Knights in my story, though they aren't mercs like you have here though.

Anyways great story keep it coming...
EternalKnight219 chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
I'm so proud of you. You mixed Code Geass in perfectly. However, I do need a little bit of help.

You see, I've been working on my Gundam Seed/KOTOR/TOR crossover, but I am coming up with blanks when trying to come up with new models for mobile suits/gundams, mobile armors, and ships. Specifically for ZAFT because I'm not coming up with anything. I've got a whole mess of names for weapon systems, but no actual models to place them on. Basically, this is the only reason that I have not updated that story as of yet. Any input you could give would be appreciated.

Anyway, going back to your newest chapter, you've introduced something that is somewhat new to the Gundam SEED stories that I have read, the fact that Shinn and Stella knew each other before hand. I think that this could have interesting connotations for the future. Can't wait for the next update.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
This is getting to be a fun story. :)

I like how Stella seems to actually be resisting the Brainwashing, and has a childhood connection to Shinn.

Hopefully, those two will have a happier ending than in canon. :)

I look forward to the next chapter, and hope it comes soon, along with the next chapter of New Blood. :D

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
Wing Zero 032 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
General Revil in the moderete faction of the Atlantic Federation?... I see what you did here, I do wonder if the Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 Characters are going to be some of the ISAF Special Operations branches like the Preventers task force branch tasked on prevent any escalation of conflict or any attack on ISAF allied soil and enacting Operation Meteor after being deployed from ISAF aligned colonies, Celestial Being Tasked in armed interventions to stop any battle that could easiy become a bloodshed of civilians but mainly stop whatever conflict that threat any ISAF nation, the again we would have as well the OZ Specials would be in charge of presidential detail, from protecting the heads of state of the ISAF to special operations missions
cargas chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Yamato Faction and JLF? Is there any other Code Geass element?