Reviews for A Funny Thing Happened on My Way to Sickbay
NameToBeChosen chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Omg that was fucking hilarious
Well done :)
T'Lu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hilarious! I bet Kirk's headache was really caused by envy.
Forgot my passor chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh my god. That was funny as all get out.
Poor Captain when they were explaining their situation, I had a flashback of Kirk's face when Scotty was telling him why he started the with the Klingons in "The Trouble with Tribbles".
Who'd ever thought. (Well obviously you did) but that was hilarious.
Jim's reaction...hahahaha

I am a starship captain, Kirk repeated to himself three or four times. I can handle ANYTHING. Invasions, diplomats, bureaucratic idiots, crisis in space, exploding warp cores, exploding stars.

I'm sure he will be able to laugh at this twenty years from now. I'm laughing now.

That was great.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Haha that was amazing! Jim's reaction was epic!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
OH MY GOSH! This was hilarious! Great writing, I could see the expression of the three guilty party and poor Kirk. Very creative story and I hope to read more.

Rolletti
Madtrek chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
actually in love with this story. super funny. Everybody is totally in character, which makes it all the better.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Poor Jim.
shejams chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
LOL That was great. Super duper funny. Very creative and original.

You go Spock! He got Kirk beat. He should be proud. LOL

Loved it! :o)
shedoc chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
i heart you madly

this was hilarious! thank you so much for sharing!
GinTsuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I'm incredibly amused by this story! It's so funny, yet in the WORST situation imaginable... Spock is still Spock.
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Seriously, the whole thing was just great and hilarious. What really set me off was Kirk noticing Spock was proud of himself. Good job, it's a great way to reconcile the Spock/Uhura v. Spock/Chapel feud, they can both have him (and maybe each other?).
no name chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This is a great story. I don't review often but after coming back to read the story a third time I just had to thank you for making me laugh.
Linstock chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Give Kirk a bottle of head ache pills he is going to need them. All the worry about staff morale. Spock with a harem (albeit a small one) and both ladies seem OK with it too. LOL. Very original and amusing.
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 4/13/2010