Reviews for Let Me Sign
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 2/25
Hello it's 2014 are you planning on finishing this story?
Hey really cool I love it i hope your muse comes back and inspires a great ending.. of course of brotherly love, a lot of big brother comfort form Dean to Sammy would be so totally awesome! especially after Season 9 last two episode had me reeling from the heartbreaking scenes with Sam and would be totally super awesomeness if you wrote the last chapter :)
also wanted to let you know you write really well and you capture Dean's fierce protectiveness really well as well as Sam's innner little brother too. Which so many of us fans love and appreciate writers like you who does all this hard work. Thank you for this and many more 3
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
u'r not gonna end this, are u? :(
Lyra152 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Sad to see you've stopped writing :(
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I love this story! I think you should finish it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
...And then..?.. Please continuee...Great so far..!...detroiter stranded in tucson...k
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
i like it would love more phyllis stevens
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
detroiter stranded in tucson...Just found this story..Great so far...What happened..?...k
ifandomifeel chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I love it, update soon!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
This is a good story,any chance of you finishing it? Would really love that.
KlutzyHanyou chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Love the idea of seperating the boys and bringing them back together! Hope you update soon!
Samantha chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
please put up the chapter soon! i love ur story!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
WAAHHH THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU!

awesome including the devil and cutting Sam off from everyone like that!

brilliant writing!
Algum ser chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Will you update the fic? I read it today and I would love to see the end of it, so please update.

I'll be waiting for updates. And just so you know, I loved it so far.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I may be in a wheel chair but the last time I checked you didn't need your legs to fire a gun."

Loved that line and loved your Bobby. This whole story was great. Zapping away Lucifer, who'd've thought.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 8/22/2010