Reviews for Never Knew
Erghh chapter 2 . 10/9
You got a D- in English didn't you... -_-
tammyleeroberts chapter 20 . 2/8
Will there be more of this story if so will you be updating soon I absolutely love this story
andyo chapter 11 . 1/29
Awesome storyline love it
Vwchick chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Loved it ️️️️️️ And that fight was so much cooler than the one at the end of BD- thank you so much for writing this and deciding to share it with all of us! It's a wonderful story! Thank You
Vwchick chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Aww Beautiful ️️️️️️️️
Vwchick chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
Personally I think. Ella was too forgiving with the "wonder twins" but I do understand it, its Bella/ can't believe Eddie got in panties in a bunch over her becoming a vampire/ he's just ridiculous jasper is So So Much better for her!
Vwchick chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Lovely first date! Perfect for them️️️️️️
Vwchick chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Just wanna say I am lovin this story! However I do think jasper should be a bit more pissed off at Alice and Eddie I know he loves them. But cmon they were horrible! Anyways have to desperately get to the next chapter! Thank you
orchidluv chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
This is a great story. Loving the unique plot and the easy forgiveness from Bella. A beta would be a good idea though, then this story would be perfect!
sandra46 chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
brilliant xx
Kushka chapter 20 . 8/26/2016
Great story.
skyeza chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
Jasper is so f**in Hot, I totally love him. Awesome story, real different from others I've read.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
I think it was Caius that said that them eating animals makes them stupid and i have to is it with mommy and daddy Cullen never wanting their ''children'' to leave home?they want to act like humans they need to know that children leave home when they are when the mother figure of this coven is insane things just like that don't Eddie is a immature self absorbed idiotic a closeted Gay boy.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
interested to see where you take have used a grammar Beta to help you in using the proper words..like,we stood there staring at each other instead of we stood there starting at his other, among others.;)
andrewpine chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Love me some he trying to decide which milk she would get? him and his ''knower''.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »