Reviews for Never Knew
clickpic chapter 2 . 3/25
I like the story so far but, your use of incorrect words like passed, not past makes it hard to read. It seems a waste to put so much effort into a story and not go back and correct the errors.
Yay! Marcus rules the Volturi while Aro, Caius and the doublemint twins are ashes!
Your grammar is fucking horrible. You don't use punctuation, you confuse pronouns... I am having trouble reading this
CentauRita chapter 20 . 1/6
A slam dunk of an adventure.

The bad guys got it in the end or as in this case, the epilogue.

Thank you for sharing your madly talented writing skills and your precious time.

Totally enjoyed your Jasper and Bella with the side of Petey-pie & his Char...Oh okay, with the Cullen's and the spritz of the Denali's, too.

Excellent story and a Fan-tastic job! Kudos to you, Caseylynn.
Take Care and Happy Writing,
CentauRita, NorCal Gal
Erghh chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
You got a D- in English didn't you... -_-
tammyleeroberts chapter 20 . 2/8/2017
Will there be more of this story if so will you be updating soon I absolutely love this story
andyo chapter 11 . 1/29/2017
Awesome storyline love it
Vwchick chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Loved it ️️️️️️ And that fight was so much cooler than the one at the end of BD- thank you so much for writing this and deciding to share it with all of us! It's a wonderful story! Thank You
Vwchick chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
Aww Beautiful ️️️️️️️️
Vwchick chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
Personally I think. Ella was too forgiving with the "wonder twins" but I do understand it, its Bella/ can't believe Eddie got in panties in a bunch over her becoming a vampire/ he's just ridiculous jasper is So So Much better for her!
Vwchick chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
Lovely first date! Perfect for them️️️️️️
Vwchick chapter 7 . 12/2/2016
Just wanna say I am lovin this story! However I do think jasper should be a bit more pissed off at Alice and Eddie I know he loves them. But cmon they were horrible! Anyways have to desperately get to the next chapter! Thank you
orchidluv chapter 14 . 10/18/2016
This is a great story. Loving the unique plot and the easy forgiveness from Bella. A beta would be a good idea though, then this story would be perfect!
sandra46 chapter 20 . 9/29/2016