Reviews for Hypnagogic
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awww. This is very cute! Very nice internal monologue here!
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
i hate wen your in this state of sleep and theres a loud bang or a sudden noise my heart always feels likes its going to fly out of my chest!

i loved the story!
TarantellaEarth chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It's strange, getting inside Greece's mind like this, from his need to sleep next to someone to his relationship with his mother (said like that, I may have just made him sound clingy...he'll cling to YOU, Japan :3) and all while he was half-awake and musing about nothing. And the last sentence implies that he's fulfilled, he's next to someone he loves and who loves him, someone his mother would have loved too...what else does he need? Drift off, Greece, Japan and your mother's memory will always be there :)
Gerosan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
My mind is blown too. Damn, how do you do it? XD Awesome story- no, it was more like an experience
Caty-Cross chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow, this was so amazing, it's difficult to think after reading this I love Greece/Japan, they're both so calm and yet passionate too I think you did brilliantly with this, good work!
Cizz chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Woah. My brain melted, can't talk coherently right now...

Love it.
Canadino chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
SO COOL. Implied sex and Greek mythology is win.
vinnie2757 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Humm, I usually try to give some concrit, or at least a coherent review. But, GUH. My brain has melted out of my ears in awe.

I loved it. Far too much for how much I love everything I see. One day I will run out of space to love. I'm glad I got this in there before it happened XD
SoftlySweptAway chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I normally don't review to one-shots, or review at all for that matter, but this story was absolutly beautiful. I loved the mentions of lucid dreaming and connecting that with Greece's love for Japan. It was a great theme with a fabulous plot in a peaceful setting.