Reviews for 2:16:49
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
See, how difficult would this outcome have been on the show? I love this! This is so them. As much as I love the second half of season 6, I think I would have preferred this ending to season 5. Excellent!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Loved it!
carolfd chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Short and sweet!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Everything bad in the entire world would have been so much better if only this had happened instead. I'm telling you, Bones has that much power over the fate of the world.
White Wolf Lady chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I'll start off by saying - awesome fic you have here. And it's true. Admittedly I'd be happy with Bones for the rest of my life if this was how the 100th ep had turned out, you portrayed Booth better than the show for this episode; the fact that he'd given up so quickly after his confession in the episode is what peeved me back then.

Honestly there's something a bit more real about the way you portrayed them both compared to the episode. I like that even though he was hurting he let her get close, let her take comfort and strength from him. I'm probably not giving enough justice to your work, but truthfully it's really, really quite good. I hope you write more stuff like this.

White Wolf Lady
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Awww!
kellee63 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
if only this had really happened... *sigh*
my-completeness chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I love this fic too! Great work :)
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is THE BEST story I have read about the absolute fiasco during hundredth epsiode. Excellent job. Very well written.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
oh, if only...

but, technically, at the end, it would be for the second time in more than 2 hours 16 minutes & 49 seconds.
anthropologist chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I really liked this, especially the emphasis you put on time. It was a nice simple piece that was touching and realistic. Nice work :)
Future's Vanguard chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Excellent work. Spelling and grammar is fabulous, and thanks for a wonderful story.
Limonata chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
{Because as far as she was concerned, if he was moving anywhere, she was coming too.}

It's been just a couple days since I saw it, so I'm still trying to collect the exploded shreds of my brain. I know a lot of people loved the episode, but I pretty much wished it never happened. So... thanks. This is a really gorgeous afterpiece that I'm probably going to reread after I rewatch. D:
mumrulz chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
**I just got a chance to watch the latest episode, and I don't know about anyone else, but I found myself a littleā€¦haunted by it.

...haunted?...that's putting it mildly. ;-(

**How could he think that it would be so easy?

That he could say those things to her, offer her the darkest secrets of her heart on a shining silver platter, and expect her to be able to adequately react right away?

Didn't he know her at all?

Didn't he understand that she needed time to process things?

To weigh facts, analyze possible outcomes, to work through the gut-wrenching fear that ripped through her body every time she thought of what might happen if they didn't work out?

... this is spot on. Where is the Booth that knows Brennan? Really KNOWS her? The one that understands that she needs time to think things through - to process. Not the one that just gices up & is not willing to fight for 'them'! Not the one that says he needs to move on! Where is that Booth?

Ok, enough of my ranting.

Loved this version of events *sigh* if only! Where were you when HH&Co were brainstorming for this episode? At least this way I could have accepted the ending . . knowing that it would be resolved in two hours, sixteen minutes, and forty-nine seconds. . . coz I have a feeling that we are not going to get anything close to this from HH by the end of the season.

Thank you. :-):-):-)
Graffigraphy chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Nicely written oneshot. I actually see this as a believable aftermath to their story... if only it could happen this way! Keep up the writing :)