Reviews for Red Eyed Clone
Exodite chapter 1 . 3/6
Gentlemen... *changes cigarette*
The Spy assassinated this fic. That be why it dead.
CV12Hornet chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Moar! For the love of God, Moar!
swartzvald chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So...what, is that it?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love Rei's plan! This is ingenius!
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Ooh, nice take on the... "Yande-Rei" *gets shot for making horrifically atrocious pun*.
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Finish and update damn it.

YOu got me hooked!
JustDrunkMyself chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This certainly has the possibility of being quite funny. You've set the stage well, and I doubt anyone can wait to see what sort of insanity Rei is going to cause.

I understand your point; no one ever has the balls to stand up to Asuka and tell her she's a horrible person. I look forward to the humor of this situation. It all kind of reminds me of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but maybe just because of the taser, elaborate scheme, and spy gear.

Keep it up.

Darkangel665 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
applaud applaud applaud! You are awesome! That was awesome! Your story is awesome! This is one of the best ficks ever! I forever give you props! I just wish some more people would give Asuka a little pay back! She is a aweful person with a aweful attitude and thinks little to nothing about another persons feeling or opinions. True she had a messed up childhood but she choose to be a snotty little brat no one forced her. So thankyou thankyou thankyou for finaly putting Asuka in her place and giving Rei a little more character, emotion, personality. This is definatly going as one of my faves!
Pseudo-Dream chapter 1 . 9/8/2010

loving it so far and can't wait for more...or for gendo to set his ass on fire with his new jetpack!
Helpful chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh god this is an epic idea and you should update this.
Neferius chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Let me first say that I am a fan of Asuka. With that statement out in the open, I do enjoy the occasional bashing of said red-head. Rei being the basher is just icing on the cake.

You've got a funny story and an interesting revenge scenario playing out.

I hope to see this continued.

Read ya Later
Arukoir chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is hilarious! Please continue it!
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh, I can't wait to see what Rei does in the Asuka costume, will you be hooking Rei up with Shinji by chance, also will Shinji be able to pull something like that off, wearing a mask of another guy and alter his voice and manners to sound and act like another guy?
Dark Vizard447 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awesome! Update soon.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Nice chapter and story :D I love it so far, and I'm really looking forward to more. I really like that you've made the story rather angstless (unlike canons total angstfest).