Reviews for The Truth
Just found out you're ESL, and I've got to say WOW!
beyond a few extremely minor things which I've seen many an English first language do (myself included) I couldn't even tell!
Looking forward to reading more of your work. I really liked the turn of event a in this one.
- that same nitpick anon
AnonNitPicker chapter 9 . 4/21
You've got a typo in here, you say "soon the thrown will be his" and what you mean is "soon the THRONE will be his"
A ball can be thrown, and a throne belongs to the monarchy. Tricky and annoying homophones, I know :)
WolfDragon chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
This is so amazing! I love how you kept the Authur-feels-angry-because-he-feels-betrayed-by-Merlin thing real when he found out about his magic. I have read stacks of fanfics on this, and many either are too soppy because author isn't mad at all, or too sad because he gets Merlin executed. This is a much preferred solution. We'll done! Entertaining, realistic, amazing, perfect! :) I hope you are proud!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
An interesting twist and a nicely written villain. Some excellent drama, although more so with the second battle between Merlin and Edward than the first. My only complaint is of some forgivable spelling errors and some possibly mangled Latin (which I tend to expect at this point although some of it did actually seem to make sense so that is a plus). Thank you for posting this!
Weaving Bard chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Arthur doesn't even see the potential!
Weaving Bard chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
throne not thrown :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 20 . 8/25/2011
fantastic story! thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here. i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
Evil-Muffin-ator chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I really like this :) Edward reminds me of Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings, is that who he's based on? xD
Emachinescat chapter 20 . 1/18/2011
That was so well written and wonderful! and it's great to have a character named Edward that doesn't sparkle! XD Wonderful job, you are a truly fantabulous writer! :)
BeccaPotter1 chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
GRR... evil Edward... Me no like XD loving the story tho... honest :)
Rosie99 chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
Great Story!
writing-at-random chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
Wow! A great happy ending! :D This story was simply a joy to read! Thanks so much for posting!
SWSW chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
Great story :) Keep it up!
Ona Ralgold chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I very much enjoyed it!
tsukiaka chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
That was a great end to the story! I really enjoyed Reading it