Reviews for Encounter of the Universes
JamesTKent chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Just read this all it once - it was delightful.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
One again Great Read, You do the subject justice.

Peanut Gallery
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Interesting story, even though I'm not usually into stories that have large timeskips making the next gen the main cast.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i so could totally see darkside getting his ass kicked by the superman returns version of superman and seeing tim drake in the batman beyond suit was awsome along with power girl meeting supergirl and vandel savage's daughter dating superman returns version of supergirl lara kent
cajun strong man 2 chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
You mentioned a birthing matrix for Scandal and Lara. Which one would use it?

Interestingly enough, the JL heroes are starting to pair off.
Arcadia81 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
And all is right in the world. Yay! I agree with Kara. Only four babies for SR Kal and Diana. Someone must be on some super birth control. ;) Ah, I see the possibilities of Lara and Scandal being parents. JL Diana and JL Clark are finally going to take the plunge. About time I say! Now let’s just hope Clark don’t be stupid like his comic counterpart and jumped ship without giving Diana a chance! Yeah. Yeah. I know that won’t happen. Thankfully.
Arcadia81 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
LOL! SR and JL Superheroes talk session and a lot revelations. I do wonder if it’s smart for them to know so much of their alternate parts stories. Of course if it makes JL Supes see JL Diana is the one for him who am I to complain. As for Lara, even I had to go back and reread the conversation to make sure I read it right. LOL! A fantasy of yours. ;) And poor Conner having to fight off Maxima. Maxima is such a cougar! LOL! I was so caught up in the talk. I forgot about Ray and the Supergirl situation.
Arcadia81 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Hee. Hee. Go SR Superman! Beat up Darksied! Ha! I love it! I hope Superman threw in some sucker kicks and punches for all the crap Darkseid has put him through. About time he gets his butt handed to him. So many times it’s Superman getting himself handed by Darkseid or some second rate criminal. Love Zatanna and Diana’s reactions to their kids. Well, their alternate universe kids. ;) Looks like Ray is in trouble now! Well one good thing comes from my long delay. I don’t have to wait to see what happens.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
LOL! Funny chapter. I agree Superman is a little more arrogant but I’ve no problem with that and yes after years of dealing with Darkseid, he would be angry Darkseid is at it again in another dimension. Batman giving out orders on where who goes where was hilarious. Love Tim’s line, “We all have to retire sometime.” Clark and Diana had two more kids. Yay! Suck they are exposed to the world now and nut jobs think Clark is trying to take over the planet with his super powered kids.
Danyael Prince chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Wow, this story was waay cool.
ImFanci chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
This was a wonderful fic. It certainly brought possibilities to the JLU with the encounter of your SR verse. You developed all the different characters well and it was a good - and interesting - mix of pairings. Great job!
unoaranya30 chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
The encounter between Connor and the JLSupergirl was cool. I liked that he was able to share his story with her and encourage her to give Galatea a second chance. It shows great maturity on his part.

So he and Cassie are expecting a little Bambino? That is nice.

Very nice ending with the JL Superman and Wonder Woman seeing each other in a totally new and different light. Nice to see that they are willing to take a chance at becoming more than best friends.
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Cool mini fic there, Ben.

Love how it gives our younger Clark and Diana perspective. Poor Wally. lol. Now onward to dk2. :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Well, this was a fun meet here, and enjoyed seeing how things went, but I've got to read up on Scandal now, so I can get the character better.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had the JL Wonder Woman ask the JL Superman out on a date.