Reviews for Lustful beginings
TRUSSELL33 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was really cute and I have to admit that I enjoyed the smut. LOL.
sci-fied chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Surely not 'robotic' hornets? Guess I'd better review...

Very hot and very in character for both of them!

Loved it.

sci
fictitiousgirl08 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was hot, except I did a double-take when he plunged into her scolding hotness. The 'a' makes all the difference ;).
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh hot damn! If only Bones were on cable ;)
luvsboothie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is how it should be. Nice writing. Know this can never be on the show, but definately the stars discussion would be nice. Thank you.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
GREAT! Absolutely GREAT!
BtrixMcG chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Good story. One of the best things about it is that it is not too ambitious. You weren't trying to show true love or anything else that might have been implied by the kiss outside the bar. Just good ol' fashioned fucking.

Well done.
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Whew! Very...effective. :D When that scene happened in the show, I started to wonder - though not for the first time - if B & B have been sleeping together from the very beginning, and just not telling anyone about it.

Too bad the writers of the show don't know their own characters - I was sorely disappointed in Booth at the end.
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I love it! This is totally what should have happened!
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It was HOT alright :) Thanx :) Wondering now.. IF this happened, how did they go back to the situation we met them in in the pilot? Any chance of a sequel to explain that part?
littlejunebug chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
oh, not at all a waste of time! :D absolutely awesome, more like, and i really liked the last line, it's very booth. this, in all honesty, is what should've gone down five years ago :D or now, i don't really care as long as it happens. soon. anyway, great job :)!
berniej chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Luckily for me I loved this version of events...I really don't like robotic hornets nasty things you know...maybe there are a few people who deserve them right now...like whoever wrote the last episode and a few to come too!

Maybe Booth and Bones could do with some to drive them together too...looks like it will take something like divine interference to get them to finally give us all what we want and them too..but robotic hornets may work as well!

Bernie
BB-Caskett chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I was hoping someone would write something like this! Loved it! :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
*sigh* if only it had been that easy. -_-' lol. well i liked it a lot, so not robotic hornets for me eh? i'm allergic! _

HIKARi