Reviews for I Lied
Shit.TheFeels chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
*eyes are sweating profusely*
Hookedonreading chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Hello dsaANON! Okay...yeah...awwww.. I really do love fluff and romance. Hell it's what we all love forward to so thanks for writing up chapter 2 for us saps...(its...quite a tear jerker...).

Seriously, I do love re-reading your fics and each time I think to myself how do you gals/guys write these wonderful fics?! As a very poor and unimaginative person, I pay homage to you...

Please do not stop writing. Love you fics and do take care of yourself. I'm looking forward to new fics from you. :)
lhadievixen chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
yeah really it so AWWWWWWWWWWWWW so romanticly cute. thanks for having them reunited i thought Natsuki is going to die in one of your chapter :)
Kail-Mello chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
'awwwww' XD lol. that was sweet. i luved it!
Grey Corvus chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
(sniffs) Beautiful story! Just beautiful.. The two truly deserve each other...
GrimaThanEvil chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Omg I can't believe i have never read this before! I really love it! Good work! :D
jo-Kaon17 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
ive read this awhile ago but forget to live a review so im here to say i like your story so much that i wish you have a longer version of this..:)thanks for sharing
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Yes, happy endings after angst! *thumbs up!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really liked this angst. It was a mysterious and romantic setting!
Kyzano chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
So great, just great. Loved it and most definitely love how everyone but shiznat is 'wtf'ing. Brilliant! xD

iKyzano/i
ako2project chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
aw this was good.

thx for writing
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Nice. I have always been a fan of stories that started angstsy but ends with a "happily ever after!" Write some more like this, but longer! Thanks!
Blackflyerzee chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
awwwwwwwww that i LOVE the last part!

they finally found each other XD

HOpe there is more to come 3
yui1808 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
awww... so sweet.
AsukaTenjou chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
i'm not gonna say 'awww' but awweeeee ha! i'm more original!