Reviews for Clarity
Luminous Remnants chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It was awesome! Such a fan of Justice and Amell. Been reading a lot of Dragon Age fanfic recently. Definitely need to play those games again! Thanks for a good story!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well, I quite liked this and the comparison between the two: the Fade and the Tower, the familiar which we venture out of and then grow in the new experience, was quite apt. I'd love to see more of your Justice, but more or not, this was a good read.
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wonderfully written. Justice was always really cool, and wonderful to read. I loved it. _
Copper Wise chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loved it. You did fantastic with the writing of Justice. And your character Ilona was wonderful, such a well built and strong woman. I cannot tell you how much I would enjoy reading more. Your idea to write something like this for the others, it would be awesome.

*crosses fingers in hopes for more*
Zepheera chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is lovely, and I'd definitely like to see a full-blown story come of this.
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You absolutely must continue this story! The concept behind it is so intriguing, and I love how you write Justice. He's by far my favorite Dragon Age character, possibly my favorite video game character, and to see him portrayed well is wonderful. Please write more!
aurelia23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You must must must continue this! It is so freaking fantastic. Your descriptions were great. Justice is perfect. And I loved how you ended it with him not being so forward as us romantic hearts would sometimes like. Please go on, because I'm sort of obsessed with Justice, and you are doing exactly what I think should be happening with him. :)
Fluidfyre chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I think you represented Justice very well, I could clearly hear the voice in my head. Lovely :)
SerNature chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
More, yes?

The imagery of this piece is truly remarkable, Hermia. It flows beautifully, has strong emotion (which is really impressive for Justice!) and is all-in-all, and amazing story. I love the connection you made between how Ilona felt about the Tower after leaving to how Justice feels about the Fade.

*is in awe*
MsMageHeart chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I quite liked it! It would be interesting to see what would happen if Justice was indeed to transfer into a different body. A body of a young, muscular-ahem... never mind! ,..,