Reviews for Subarashiki Kono Sekai The World Ends With You
Durkvash chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
D:! Aweeesooome! I need more of this, really, it is a real good continuation to the story.
Syndrome of a Down chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Beautiful story. It's a shame that the last update came so long ago, and that all I have left is a faint, steadily-fading glimmer of hope that one, just one more chapter can come...just one more chapter. How I wish I could be like Hanekoma and travel to an alternate universe where this story has been finished...
OMNISENSE95 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
This is actually a rally good story, shame it's more than likely dead. I would have loved to see Uzuki's reaction to learning Neku is the Conductor.
Faliara chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Neku... I salute you Neku. Good luck.
Kiomori chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I really like the idea of this story. Having Neku made the Conductor actually makes a lot of sense, and it's pretty cool to see. I like how you explained the idea of the music and interference too.

I know this hasn't been updated in a while and I don't know if you're continuing it, but I'll add it to alerts anyway. It's hard to find good TWEWY stories that focus on Joshua and Neku but aren't a romance! I'll definitely watch out for this if it's continued.
notherenothere chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Keep it coming. This is a very well writen story. I look forward to more.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
MOOOOOARR! I love Joshua hes so awesome :O
Hassini chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
I like it, I mean, Joshua's a little out of character, as are Neku and the others - but besides that, there's a lot of details and I like the concept of the Composer not being /able/ to fix Shibuya, instead of just not wanting to.

Goodjob and UpdateSoon. :D
The Genius Mage chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Wow, quite a lot of detail here.

So, Rika's Entry Fee was her existence in the RG? That's harsh, not even fair. You'd think life itself could not be an Entry Fee, 'cause obviously it's what you value most. *raises eyebrows*

Anyway, the sister thing is similiar to what my friend RawkstarVienna is doing, but I have to admit, your concept is quite different. I'm intrigued to see where this goes, and this would explain why Megumi has earphones and etc.