Reviews for Queen of the Fairy
kellym01.2 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Oh please continue this, live how Ranma seems to speak in riddles when questioned, would love to see him/her send Nabiki in circles for a day or two as she tries to work him out
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
god of all chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I can understand about focusing trouble. ::chuckles:: I'm having the same thing with my two fanfic ideas. Nice little twisty story you have here. Hopefully you'll be able to continue it soonish. Thanks for sharing.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice choose of fairy for Ranma.
Raynze76 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
AHH must continue story! too good to leave as is
Deucalion02 chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
i like the fic, kinda suprised at the european fey part but all in all great job. hope to see an update soon
So you want to be an Author chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
too bad about the hiatus this could be great...
Bobboky chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
nice work
Nysk chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I can wait
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) So far, a great story.
Tai Khan chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Hmm, somewhat confusing.

Are Ranma's two forms the same? That is, is he the same type of Fae in both male and female form? Are there any differences between the two?

Aside from the similar phonetics, Nabiki's reference "Hey Puuca, I am Garu!" seems out of place for the circumstances. Unless the tale of Puuca and Garu is a common one and she's attempting to incite Ranma to pursue her.

The bit with the Brownie or House Gnome is also rather confusing. It's indicated that Nabiki can't see it at one point, then suddenly can and that a Brownie appears to be working or worked for her at some point. This needs to be resolved and explained further.

To my knowledge, Nekomatta or Neko-tama appear to be ordinary cats but with longer than normal tail(s), at first glance. So, Shampoo would not appear to look like a Tenchi Muyo Cabbit (even in cat-girl form). A better reference would likely be the manga "Neko Wife", wherein a human has married such a creature and she appears to be a bipedal cat capable of speech, the wearing of clothing, and the manipulation of tools (i.e. possessing an opposable thumb).

Perhaps, if things were slowed down a little and more background was given (both on Ranma's changes from canon, the Fae in general, and the Tendo family's abilities) things would be clearer and more easily understood, rather than simply confusing.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
awesome
Mizuryunokamioh chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Very interesting, I'm keen to see what other kinds of fey will pop up and from which sources.

Good work thus far I will be keeping an eye for updates
firelordeg chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
great start please update a.s.a.l.a. as soon as life allows