Reviews for YuGiOh! Eternal
Anastasia Lucky Von Schroeder chapter 1 . 4/24
Added
aiden chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Yugi did not cheat. Coz look at Jaden when he is about to. Lose he gets lucky then wins and he never had the millenium puzzle
Solipsistic Raindrops chapter 70 . 12/27/2013
Really cool duel, I like your writing style.
Rocket6923 chapter 70 . 9/14/2013
Jan defeating Yugo was certainly a surprise.

I was a little sad to see it go unfinished. I guess I'll just have to read your profile page to see how the rest would've gone down.
Rocket6923 chapter 68 . 9/13/2013
I was hoping Drake and the Jewel Duelist would finish their match with Drake winning so we could see who was behind the mas.k Oh well!
Rocket6923 chapter 63 . 8/30/2013
That was a tight match between Buck and Jessica. Jessica seems to be a very strong duelist.
Rocket6923 chapter 62 . 8/30/2013
Jessica beating Malachi? I definitely didn't expect that.
Rocket6923 chapter 56 . 8/30/2013
It was an exciting duel between Luke and Buck Morgan. I can't wait to see whether Malachi will challenge Yugo, Seta or Janus to get his chance at Buck.
Rocket6923 chapter 48 . 8/22/2013
Awesome duel between Yugo and Gaston Altair!
Rocket6923 chapter 47 . 8/22/2013
I've always enjoyed the duels when one player uses a deck-out strategy against another.
Rocket6923 chapter 37 . 8/9/2013
I enjoyed the duel between Janus and his father.
Rocket6923 chapter 34 . 8/7/2013
The punishment for Fletcher seemed very fitting.
Rocket6923 chapter 29 . 8/1/2013
I at first thought Mr. Weathers was the one behind the attack.
Rocket6923 chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
I wonder what Alexis and Jaden are keeping secret from Janus.
Rocket6923 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
I loved the part at the end, especially when Jaden went from being jovial to bursting with rage. And I was right about the card.

There was a step in the duel that I didn't follow. In order to Special Summon Grinder Golem to Vasha's side of the field, Cassara had to Special Summon two Grinder Tokens to her own side of the field. How was she able to Special Summon the two Grinder Tokens? She didn't have them in her hand. Did Vasha also sneak two Grinder Token cards into Cassara's deck in addition to the Grinder Golem card?