Reviews for Tales of Bleach: Unreal Society
Friaku chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow, this is awesome. Great starting chapter.
Sam Leonhart chapter 44 . 3/26/2013
So, I just read the entire story to make this judgement.

Having found it on TvTropes, I expected this story to be of decent quality. I was not disappointed. It started with 8th grade grammar (It seemed, at least) and was choppy in transitions, and the switch between P.O.V.s were awkward to say the least.

With all that sad, you grammar went upwards fast about 1/3 of the way in, and the transitions were easier. The P.O.V.s stayed somewhat awkward, especially with the multiple changes between fighters during a single fight.

I applaud you on this story, and I can't wait to read the next two.
Arridu chapter 44 . 2/21/2013
*clap clap clap* Bravo, an excellent ending, glad I decided to finish it now, well onto the sequel...after sleep
Arridu chapter 42 . 2/21/2013
Ohhhhh thats why he seemed so underpowered, now we get the real final boss battle.
Arridu chapter 41 . 2/21/2013
0_0 AIZEN?! Ok this just got weird, was planning on stopping here for the night but now I have to read the next chapter just to find out whats going on.
Arridu chapter 40 . 2/21/2013
Dang, fights that were somewhat disappointing or not Yggdrasil is at freaking cockroach level hard to keep down, so now comes the big rematch, this should be interesting.
Arridu chapter 35 . 2/20/2013
Ah crap, the old 'party members stay behind to allow the group to advance' routine, lovely, so that leaves two to fight Mithros, this should be good.
Arridu chapter 33 . 2/20/2013
Ok, I have to say, Orihime's stand there was pretty awesome, and now I'm intrigued by our Big Bad
Arridu chapter 32 . 2/20/2013
Well, those figures from the ancient legend certainly sound like the four oldest captains, and oh no, burning you alive would mean you couldn't finish Soul Chess and that would be dreadful.
Arridu chapter 31 . 2/20/2013
Wow, I have never had to actually take a few minutes after reading a chapter to be able to review with a clear head before, I've heard it said that the mark of a well written story is that its able to influence you emotionally, from that perspective this chapter certainly qualifies as great writing, but talk about a tragedy...knowing that any special influence on events they have will be erased...and for Ichigo and Sheena especially...ok now taking a short break to go commit Metal Slime Genocide and get back in a neutral frame of mind, that said, the fact that it has such impact certainly says you've done a good job making me and probably many other readers attached to the characters.
Arridu chapter 30 . 2/20/2013
The way I see it, whats the point of having Orihime along if she doesn't use her reality warping healing powers, and oh wow, he just ripped off Kenny's arm...eh, he didn't then beat him half to death with it so not too impressed but still quite an achievement.
Arridu chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
Yep, it matters little what world the story is set in, the most terrifying force, one which assures instant compliance is not the wrath of Kenpachi, nor the power of summons, its Unohana's smile. The chapter title was both accurate and the only fitting thing for a situation where Byakuya despises a person enough to use Shukei Hakuteken without a massive battle first.
Arridu chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
well that was fluffy little cloud of a chapter, I am just going to say it, Byakuya and Raine works disturbingly well for a potential couple, that aside Sheena and Ichigo actually managed to have a scene without Lloyd interrupting, I'm mildly shocked lol
Arridu chapter 27 . 2/20/2013
Dang, that ring is one heck of an amplifier object, so Forcystus is the final boss of disc one eh? Never seen a Gamecube game that needed two discs before, interesting.
Arridu chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
*On a cliffside a figure stands, cape billowing in the wind* ?: So, Kurosaki believes that Zaraki Kenpachi is the strength he must surpass to be capable of conquering his other self, interesting. This fight shall be worth watching I believe.
?:Yeah yeah, pass the skittles, oh hi Draco-san and Sumi-chan, wasn't sure if you'd be seeing this part or not but if our writer actually decides to keep it then thanks for the free entertainment -

Great chapter, although Orihime is acting a bit odd I have to say, though that might just be due to her Cruxis Crystal, well at any rate onto the rematch of the hour.