Reviews for The Donor
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I just loved this :3
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i loved this. loved. it.
xx Guess xx chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is so freaking adorable.

Yes, Reid had to do "it" in a cup. And no, it wasn't pretty. - I laughed so hard at that line. xD

And it's very in character for Reid to faint when Prentiss goes into labor.
La-p'tite-tete chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very, very cute!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
very impressive. There were so many emotions running through this. It made me laugh and smile many times. Very good indeed.
Tweety918 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was awesome :) I love your writing style! and there are not enough reid-prentiss fics out there! :D keep up the good work
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
:D :D :D I love Spemily! Yay! COngrats for writing a Spemily! Congrats for writing it well!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Loved it! So sweet.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
that was cute. I've never actually been able to picture reid with any of the girls before, but you made it work.
Nagener chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was the sweetest thing! Loved this:

"R-Reid…my water broke."

He fainted.

Yep, that's Reid alright. I also liked when he had gone into the delivery room when you said there was screaming. That was good. I like the quick scene changes, it made the story move along quite well.
seditionary chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
D'aww! This was delightful. I like the way you captured the character's personalities, and I like that you had Garcia and Morgan babysitting, ha ha! It was a really sweet story, great job!
dustytiger chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i loved this! i would have liked it be a series, but the short parts worked i think, i just like fic with a lot to 'em, but this was so sweet, and no tortue of having to wait to see what happens next... could not figure out the m rating on this tho...
Not A Droid chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I liked it. I think Reid is an interesting choice for the donor, and I'm glad he went from simple to donor to something more integral in her life.

I especially like the ending, describing Emily's feeling for him.
MissBethReid chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I don't normally read Prentiss/Reid pairing stories, but this..

it is amazing!

I loved every bit of it!
MadLori chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
The whole "Reid and Prentiss have a baby together without BEING together" thing has been done...a LOT...for this pairing. This was refreshingly succinct, though.

And I don't know if you're aware but Canon!Prentiss is forty, not thirty.