Reviews for I've Got You
thestylus01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Lovely story, and a particularly good last line.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
*incoherent thoughts*

Now that was a beautiful read. A great insight through Ziva's eyes and the slight touch at the end of Jenny asking for, who we believe, Gibbs was a flawless move. Fabulous. Simply fabulous.
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I like it! It was written well, I thought :)

Molz x
thestylus01 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I'm not proud of it, but I'm a sucker for some Jenny h/c. I'm also a sucker for Jiva, but that I'm proud of. Nice little piece. Am I out of line hoping that you might write a follow-up with some more Jiva?
USAFChief chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
First person is extremely difficult to write and do it justice. You've caught much of the tension in Ziva, but I think a little more background would go a long way to explain the reason for that tension, both from an assignment perspective and from a personal one. I know that Jiva is a pairing that lots of folks like, but it doesn't do anything for me, but that's neither here nor there as pertains to your story.

I think you have done well for a first shot at first person. The only way you'll get any better at it is to keep working on it. Don't get me wrong, I like the premise of the story and you have done a good job of making the whole scene real.

Thanks for posting it, Marzia

kay-pwns chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
...I cried. Damn you Marzia. ;-;

Now I must go write something happier. Smut, perhaps? Because I just can't do fluffy-fluff well.
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I thought it was very good, though not technically in line with my tastes. I love the way you wrote it, second-person is so rare, and I love when people attempt it and get it right. Also, I didn't spot any glaring laungauge mistakes, so kudos.

So...excellent job, and that's coming from a girl who is seriously a brick wall to anything resembling Jiva.
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
First I laughed at the title cause just a second before I finished reading a story where the last line was 'I've got you'.

Then I stoically resisted my emotions as I read the story.

But you killed me with 'Another name will escape her lips, and in the drug-induced delirium, she will beg you to bring him to her.'

I believe there's no need for me to elaborate that.

I really like this new writing style of yours. And I don't think you got Ziva OOC. But then again, I myself have next to nothing experience with writing her.

I love how charged it was, how brutal and to the point, no BS.

Me likes this, M! :)