Reviews for The Family Thief
Fiorella 2 chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
Im enjoying this story, keep writing!
aragonite chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
closer and closer...

...and worser and worser..
Isis the Sphinx chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
Oh, man. I seriously want to hug everybody there. They come together so nicely when one of their own has been hurt.

And Lestrade has a sense of humor. I could hug you!

Keep writing!
Fiorella 2 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Now I cant wait to read chapter 10!
trilobyte chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I admire your discipline! A chapter a day, I need to learn to write that way! Very original story and reasonably well-written.

Love your Mrs. Hudson and your Lestrade/Gregson!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Seriously, a warm fuzzy picture of a bunch of fully grown men fallen asleep in their chairs.

Looking forward to more. You write fast updates.

Keep writing!
aragonite chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Oh, thank goodness. I needed this chapter after all the tense and angst! Thanks for the smiles...I can breathe a bit!
Cleo chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
I am intrigued by the relationship between Lestrade and Gregson!

They always tease and claim that they can't stand the other, but deep down they love each other. WE ALL KNOW IT! :D
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Really, go talk to Bartimus Crotchety. Wonderful author, does a great job with the Scotland Yard folks. You can trade secrets.

I love your banter with these guys.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Well done, Watson! A smart move, especially with Lestrade. More, please? This is REALLY good!
Arisprite chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Have I told you how much I love your Yarders? Cause I do :) Great work, keep going!

Ari
Fiorella 2 chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Cant wait to read chapter 8.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
*blink* Bout time they noticed Lestrade's about to drop dead. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Revriley chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
Man, I LOVE this story!

And Lestrade!

And your writing!

More specifically, I like how Lestrade is keeping up the appearance of emotional detachment to the case, which seems to be slipping a bit...and how he cares for his family. I'm especially interested in his reluctance to show the others his house...as if he's hiding something. For instance, I wonder what the letter says?
Aragonite chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
(heart thumps wildly)

Now what? Oh, now what? This has me hanging off the cliff above the sea!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »