Reviews for The Crux
kuniklos chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This was a lovely tale. I really enjoy these sort of one-off's. It felt very real and true to character.
Bellar chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Right. In. Them. Feels.

I always loved Cullen and I never even played the Mage origin. Seeing him here tortured and traumatised from the events and Surana's real heartache for what happened to him... Urgh punch to gut.

Love your detail and prose- can't wait to see more from you!
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Ah poor Cullen, I like your Surana :)
Ickes chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Omg :( this is so freakin cute and loveable I wish there was a way to have Cullen or at least confront him after what had happened but nooo
polkysmiles chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
0_0 I love you.
Dai Williams chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
A good read! After downloading the Cullen Romance Mod I needed to give this a read and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

The entire piece had great emotion and setting telling the story of a forbidden love wonderfully. Although I had great pleasure reading this the momentum seemed to slow down towards the end of the piece while explaining the Harrowing and the different viewpoints of Mages, I seemed to lose focus until it snapped back to the romantic part again.

This is a very heart-warming fanfic and I recommend it!

Great job )
sammytammy922 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
It's a very cute story, I like it.
Kiki Aries chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I loved this sort, it was beautiful.
Kaix-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I very much love your pc :) It's a hard thing to make a nice believable character, and still fit in both a Circle Mage and Hero of Fereldan. You did awesomely. Your Cullen is adorable FFFFF
Anonymous Echo chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I absolutely adored this. You captured Cullen in such a unique way, I love the hardened sort of version of him. Where he is so blinded by what he's told, by his duty, or the events of what happens at the Tower. Your PC was wonderful, I absolutely adored her too. I loved her persona. But the description of their body language, emotions, and how you captured the scene itself was just perfect. I enjoyed it a lot, definitely a favorite piece of mine now. Especially for a Cullen fanfiction.

I'll be looking into your other work, your writing style has really drawn me in. :D
Castiana chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That was really sweet! Thanks for writing this! ) I love Cullen!
Natmonkey chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Cullen's feelings are beautifully described, you can almost feel them yourself. Great job.
Helena Heartbeat chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ohhho, goodbye Alistair.

Hello, Cullen.

Beautifully done. Thank you for putting this awesomeness out there!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great story! This was rather nice to read. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
WesternFish chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw! That was so nice and...hopefull! I like this better then an angst fest~