Reviews for I thought this was a dark, depressing mission
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
X-D for how they use Thane!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
X-D for the last two lines!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Thanks for the chuckles throughout!
Darka Silvath chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
(Couldn't be bothered to log in for one review): I have to say the way you were leading this up I assumed she was on her period or something, still really enjoing the humour have to say. 7/10
Loadingue chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
This was great! I wish there was more though.
Lupus Macbeth chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
hehehehhehehahahahhahahaaa ohhh gods lol! ohh you should so definitely write up a sequel to this chapter or something hahahhahaaaH!

maybe have another round of it, only have different people affected by it... like hmm say The Council, Udina, Anderson, maybe Joker again, maybe Edi, Wrex, and ooohh the Reapers HAHAH!

yeah have Harbinger be possessing some poor bastard going, "I AM ASSUMING DIRECT- AHH!" or something lol!

ohh so much fun to be had.

and then maybe for the ending have her go for another low blow and end up in the same position as Kelly hahhaah! ahhh and maybe with a aumm similar explanation... if not an exact same one heheheeh... i mean Thane is one sexy bastard, plus he's dying he deserves to get around a little lol!
pawakin chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
Chapter nine is amazing!
LianaDare8 chapter 17 . 1/17/2012
Um... wow. Please update!
Sir Nipplefish chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
Best crackfic i have read, i repeat BEST CRACKFIC EVAR 10/10
Zero612 chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
I swear to god this had me in stitches. I hope it's updated soon, this is great for lulz
Enis chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
Those are all really funny. Thanks for the laughs and keep up the good work.
KaiserSoze chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
I believe that legion's voice would be autotuned right? That would actually be really funny if he sang and it was autotuned
Adams7 chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
Yay! I loved that Discovery channel ad too! this was great!
Adams7 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Much better than the last chapter, I especially liked how you ended it, (poor Thane)
Adams7 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
I really liked this fic until you did this chapter, if your going to do something like that again could you please post a warning, this is rated T after all.