Reviews for Mori's love
Cute
Death glare chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I think you know a lot about the human body a lot more then other people I read I really liked it tho I thought it was good and soooooooooooo cuuuuuttttteee!
Azrael 8D chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
So many things I would like to say about this amazing peice of work. Too many times, fanfiction writers are too anxious to get into the smutt or love or whatever term you prefer to call it but you set up the story beautifully. I couldn't help but picture this as an episode because of how well it was done. My favorite part was the shower. That is the most over done scenario for romance, I swear... but you made it so innocent and funny, I couldn't help but laugh at the image of stoic Mori sitting there while Honey gave him mohawks and the like. I could go on for much longer about this peice but I think I'll cut this review short and say that this was a perfect balance of innocence and romance that really complimented the story and the character pairing. There are a lot of Mori and Honey fanfictions that I just have to stop reading because its just weird to think of cute little Honey and protective but sweet Mori being all dirty with each other. That's Hikaru and Kaoru's thing.

Basically, this is one of the best fanfictions I have read. Thank you for putting your time into this because it is worth comemmerating.
Ally Dark chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I'm trembling with happiness. This was too amazing. You captured the characters beautifully. The hardest thing about doing fanfics is getting the characters right, and you did it in the most wonderful capture of love.
Sayaemogirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
sexy...
ashleyjordan chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Wonderfully and beautifully written. I am glad to have found a kind and sweet fanfiction, capturing their personalities and feelings towards one another...especially the communicating through gestures and looks, which I believe Mori-kun communicates the strongest in. This was sweet and with a nice ending
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
awesome i love this fic
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awh that was so sweet and very lemony :D
BelovedShadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
sexy! Totally hot! good work ur awzum!
TheScouticus chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was... amazing. Seriously, I think this is my new favorite fic of this series. It was just the right blend of cute and hot and just... Wow. I think I need new pants.
TragedyDawl chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
that was hot, good job
Miyuko Yamada chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
very good and very cute.
Airiki667 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This story is so cute and amazing! XD

I love this pairing!

Thank you for writing this story and keep up the good work. :)
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 4/20/2010