Reviews for Puck's Discovery
stormbringer9001 chapter 13 . 1/9
I am literally shaking with the feels right now
musme chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
I like it
InuFanJinx chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
I can imagine Puck getting a really big kiss after that last comment! This was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it!
belakqwa chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
everything is good, but seriously? Why don't call the police immediately? Why wait till next morning? And they had to tell Kurt's dad because Kurt was badly hurt (after what Karofsky did to his head - come ooon) and tomorrow he will know anyway. So why are they lying?! No sense.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
so not on, taking the piss, mates... do I detect a person of non-American origin? Perhaps British?

- laughs and heads off to read the rest -
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
I haven't really seen the appeal of Kurt/puck until now, great story.
Drarry4eva chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Cheesy but really sweet. This was a really great story. Glad I read it.
Drarry4eva chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
This chapter was so sweet. But you realize that Puck doesn't celebrate Christmas or Thanksgiving? he's Jewish? People who aren't Jewish don't celebrate holidays that we celebrate. It really bothers me when people have him celebrating christmas when he doesn't.
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Sure, what Puck did was wrong, sleeping with his best friend's girlfriend and getting her pregnant, which was an accident, but it was just as much her fault as it was his. Quinn didn't have to go to her boyfriend's best friend. That was a stupid move and Finn shouldn't condemn Noah like that. I always thought that girls shouldn't come between 2 best guy friends. I feel bad for Noah.
Drarry4eva chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I saw in your profile that you are from the UK, well, you have to remember that Glee is an American show, so, they wouldn't talk like the English. Just saying. But it's good so far, I'm not denying that.
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Poor Kurt. His poor car. And for future reference, it's definitely not defiantly. Unless that is the British way, because I've never heard of defiantly.
LuLuZuZu chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
D'awww! Throughout this entire thing I was squealing. My parents now think I'm crazy(er) but it was totally worth it. :) *favorites author and story*
Something Unpretty chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
I have a question... In this, is Karofsky like he was in the show? You know, mad at Kurt for how he made him feel? I'm just a little confused about that.

Bye! Ciao! Sayonara! Hasta la vista!
DameDitta chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
loved this story

'If you like it... put a ring on it.'

epic ending
FallOutGleek chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
GAHHH Screw cheesy, that ending was so applicable to your story HAHAHAHA Thanks for the story :D