Reviews for A Year of Happiness
minerva's-kitten chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Lovely Halloween! Can't wait for Christmas!
MMADfan chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
What a lovely October chapter! I enjoyed the Deathday Party especially - although I suppose it would not have been so lovely to have attended! lol! I loved all the little details of the party, and the characterizations of the various ghosts was terrific. I really liked the snooty Sir Patrick Delaney-Podmore! He was so funny!

I'm glad that Albus & Minerva were able to get away easily, though, and spend some more quality "alone time" with each other that night!

Thanks for posting the next chapter!
minerva's-kitten chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Awesome birthday Albus! Whoooo!
MMADfan chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Silly peoples and their silly misunderstanding! hee! Glad they cleared that up, and had some wonderful, multiple celebrations, both with family and privately!

Fun installment, and a great fun thing to read on a very, very hot and sweltering day when I don't feel like doing anything productive. Something fluffy and sweet certainly went down well this morning!

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more!
minerva's-kitten chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Lovely lovely I love it! Can't wait for more and hopefully that family dinner.
Thegirlinthegreyscarf chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Love it, I can so see them as Alice and The MadHatter. Can't wait for more
MMADfan chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Yay for another chapter! Summer is hot for Albus and Minerva!

I loved the costumes, but I especially loved the skirt with the up-and-down hem! LOL!

It sounds as though Albus will settle in well with the McGonagall family. That's nice.

I love costume balls and masquerade parties, so this was a lot of fun to read.

Thanks for the fun summer chapter!
Thegirlinthegreyscarf chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Great chapter, don't know why it has took me so long to review this chapter
MMADfan chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
All together now: Awwww!

This was so very sweet! I enjoyed May Day as much as the Spring Equinox - although the first day of spring was much "warmer"! ;P lol! I enjoyed their little sojourn in the bath and Albus's unintentional serenade, especially.

It's so fun to see all these special moments from their first year together. This is a heart-warmer!

Looking forward to the next holiday!

-MMADfan :-)
minerva's-kitten chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Another wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next holiday.

Albus is such a romantic!
Thegirlinthegreyscarf chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Love it. you wrote everyone in charater. update anytime soon?
MMADfan chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Well, the spring equinox is one of my favorite seasonal holidays, and this is certainly a wonderful (and warm!) chapter! What will full summer bring, if this is what spring brought with her? ;-)

I really enjoyed the parts at the beginning, too, showing the interactions among the different staff. And I'm always happy to see little Flitwick, as he's one of my favorite wizards.

The fireworks at the end of the chapter were nothing, I'm sure, compared to the private fireworks that Minerva experienced earlier, but it was a lovely & cozy way to close the chapter.

I look forward to the next one!
minerva's-kitten chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Love Love Love Love! Can't wait for more
helewele chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
A beautiful chapter, and a very beautiful way to spend the spring equinox, but won't the staff and students wonder where they've gone? lol Looking forward to the next update :D
minerva's-kitten chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
It was so lovely. A perfect valentine's.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »