Reviews for Suspicions: The Tale of the Maybe Vampire
Girlink chapter 18 . 2/3
. .!
Such a lovely ending!
Kiren chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Ohmygod. I didn't realize this story was finished, I don't know why I didn't have it on alert all those years ago.
kirenlocke chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
I shook my head. An exorcism? Was he serious? Everyone knows that is just a bunch of nonsense. What a ridicuolous vampire Jasper was…

This is one of the best Bella's I've ever seen. You are without a doubt among the best comedic writers I've ever seen and probably will ever see in fanfiction. Miss you!
kirenlocke chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
LOOOOOOL I really missed this fic I thought I reviewed every chapter but thankfully not, It's exactly the type of fic you wanna go back and reread a couple times
oo2uniq4uoo chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
man i wish u woulve written that..it would've been funny! LOL specially bella meeting the cullers n the sex talk
qhrciskrpc chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
?best IOC Bella?

Thanks for summary.
suitablyironicmoniker chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
This is totally charming. I hear a feminine version of Dexter for her voice - though obviously a bit older, too.
bellawu chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
I start to fall in love with this bella. Why its only 18 ch? Im sad already...loooove this story!
bellawu chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
This bella is very very interesting :)
bellawu chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
I still couldnt figure out is he a vamp or not.
bellawu chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Im so nervous ... Who could that be?
bellawu chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
This story is so hillarious! You should put warning do not read this next to sleeping baby :D
bellawu chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Love the prolog! This is so different couldnt wait to tap the next chapter :)
LizziePaige chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
This Bellais just adorable, I'm loving her :)
rjh1960 chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
Cute ending. I really love your Bella - she does seem to have a touch of Aspergers. She is truly perfect for Edward, perhaps the most perfect for Edward in all of fanfiction. Thanks again for providing a conclusion for us desperetly addicted readers.