Reviews for Doctor's Orders
Hi chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That was awesome!
Rangiku hadn't found out what she had caused, hahaha ;-)
Lily8193 chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
awwww, this is great! please contiue!
ArtWaffle chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Really good chapters ! I luv them but can u make this a unohana x Isane story please? .3.
SanDavis687 chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
Cool XD
hyrushoten chapter 22 . 2/16/2012
This is easily one of the best bleach fanfics there is and I sincerely hope you are still working on it. You do an excellent job of blending humor, drama, and action into one story. You also did a good job fleshing out Isane and making her a powerful, competent fighter without having her overshadowing the main cast. The rest of the characters are well done as well. P particularly enjoyed all of Unit 4, Unohana, and Ichigo. The largest complaint is that your flashbacks can get a bit long, even if they are well done. Again I hope you are still working on this.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Oh goodness, that bit with Soi Fon and the spy had me laughing my ass off. It was just too damn hilarious.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Heehee~ Mission Impossible references and caper movie parodies... Sounds fun!

TTFN!
Rassilon001 chapter 22 . 10/22/2011
We haven't heard from you in a while, I do hope this story isn't done and there's more to come. All the same I'll offer my final review to the latest chapter.

I loved the conversation between Unohana and Yamamoto, and I can’t wait to see how things play out later with Zaraki. That’ll be fun to watch. Ten to one Retsu is gonna beat the stuffing out of him and Yachiru will be cheering her on. And he’ll enjoy every minute of it.

I can’t help but feel there’s something about Soto we haven’t discovered, and that she herself doesn’t even know about yet. Something about her memories.
Isangtao chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I've read this before and forgot to review, so I just have a question...

What the hell happened to Hanataro?

He may be considered weak, but he is one of Unohana's most talented officers. And one of the most prominent Soul Reapers to be shown that is from the fourth divison.

I don't think you mentioned him in this story, of course it's been a while since I've read this so I can forget things.
Isangtao chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
Excellent story.

I wonder what would happen when Unohana and Soi Fon finally figures out what happened, they'll most certainly be after the heads of Hitsugaya and Matsumoto.

I like the story and how you portray a supporting character and cast her into a main role, and making it funny at the same time.

Update soon, and good luck of your academics.
jquackers chapter 22 . 6/3/2011
I like the comparison of Zaraki's spiritual pressure to an airport. I know it's been a long time, but you need to update soon! We're all waiting for two big fights! Although I'm more excited for the one between Unohana and Zaraki. So excited to see what'll happen with that. Well, thanks for the read so far. It's been beyond amazing.
jquackers chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Oh, the irony. After all that work, they find out a simple phone call could've gotten them into the archives room. I enjoyed the short segment of Unohana's conversation with Yamamoto. I'm curious as to what he'll say during their "walk."
jquackers chapter 20 . 6/1/2011
In regards to your comment about how the characters in Bleach tend to do more damage on their surroundings than the other way around: I've noticed that too and despite it being so damn common, I wonder how it's possible every single time. It's like, "OMG, Ichigo just got thrown through two walls! WTF, he just has a tiny scratch on his head?" It's kind of amusing how often it happens though. I suppose the author is taking full advantage of the fact that shinigami are much more.. durable.. than humans.

As always, I love the italicized segment in the beginning of the chapter. Ooh, I like the line "If you keep digging, you might strike oil."
jquackers chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
I love how Tomoe used Ryo's line against him. I always find it cunning, very amusing, when people do that.
jquackers chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
I love how you reinforce what Hitsugaya had said about Matsumoto by having her let Isane decide what to do. It shows how mature she is and that even though she made a huge mistake, she'll take proper responsibility for it. LOL So now we know why Unohana carries her sword over her shoulder instead of across her back. XD Oh, the irony! The captain herself, who so strongly opposed it, used the line: It's a suppository. My god, this just keeps getting better and better. She totally jinxed herself when she said "Give it time" to the thought of something being set on fire.