Reviews for No Matter What
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I really like how you worked in Toph's unique way of "seeing" things and her feelings towards Sokka and now Suki. That made your last line very powerful.

Great insight too.
Friedchicken23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Im not really much on Tokka,but you did a good job. Keep up the good work. :p
Lyndranette chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I dont even like this couple and I luv dis stori!
Brown Eyed Curiosity chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
A beautiful one-shot.
spockjasperlokizukowriting chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This was a very interesting take on what it is like from Toph's point of view. Not a whole bunch of stories are about Tokka romance, but not all of them are any good. This was short and sweet, and it was nice to read something that actually kinda made me sympathize for Tokka. I'm a really heavy duty Zutarian, Blutarian, and Sukkian. Even in the show, Tokka never really worked although it was sweet for the creators to try. This actually kinda-might work, but if you really want to continue this, go ahead. I like this better as a one-short, but please don't take that as a bad sign. You could write from Toph's point of view from a different scene in the continuing story, but one-shots that are all related to each other work the best. Usually I don't review a whole bunch like this on things, which is saying something about the quality of your work. I really think that you could expand on this idea. I might continue reading this, just offer advice on the whole writing that you are doing, and this means that I will have to shove down my feelings as a Sukkian. I'm excited to see where this goes, and I have high hopes for the future of this story. I hope that those suggestions help! :)

Your's truly,