Reviews for Counting Sheep
neo-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
BY FAR the best House/Wilson I've ever read. This seemed 100% believable and while most House/Wilson fiction tends to get out of character and awkward to read once the sex scenes come along, this was absolutely perfect. Wow.
funnyway chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is a great story : sexy, funny ! I laughed and smiled a lot while reading it. This is a good idea to make a running joke with House who wakes Wilson up. I like the lemon too. I like it so much I have translated it in french, but I hope you'll be okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
It was funny it was sweet it was sexy and writen very well. You did a good job with the carictors anb. How they acted I njoyed reading it and will probly read it agen.
mynamjo chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
mynamjo chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Fantastic!
Aims chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Another great story!
Balanced chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
"It was a dark, evil, fluid-y silhouette from hell." Hilarious.

This is getting so redundant, but seriously. Loved the fic, it was superb.
Iru-ST chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Very erotic, thank you for sharing!
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was GREAT! A picture blend of smut, erotica, humor, and... And GREATNESS! *o*
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I absolutely loved it! Especially the part where House kept Wilson from sleeping. It was sensual and I could imagine the scene vividly in my mind, Wilson sleepy.. House jealous and trying to reasure himself.
darlingmess chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Sexual. Sexual, this is meant to be sexual I'm sure of it. *teehee* I really liked the first parts, they were very sweet, and I don't childish is the right word, but I mean like innocent. So I was reading the second parts I was hummm, (I'm far too young to be reading this.) But I really liked the story, so yay. Thanks for sharing. :)
ArsenicAngel chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
o_o I read the entire thing in their voices, too. Wow...Epic job of keeping them in character, by the way! D This was really awesome.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
FREAKING AWESOME AND VERY HOT X3! You rock!

BYE BYE!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
So liked that House took the initiative, as always under some sort of pretext. Nice story.