Reviews for The Hitchhiker
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 5/29
GROOVY! FAR OUT! I liked the series "THE MASTER" when it aired in the 80s. The late Lee Van Cleef was great as John Peter McAllister, and far better than that one Hanley brother in the 1952 film "THE LAWLESS BREED". If only we had more 'Master' crossovers to read here.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
cool
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
you have a wonderful touch even with a short story you capture the characters deftly.
axel100 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Kept wondering how the Hulk was going to put in an appearance. In the comics and movies, its always some massive disaster or super villain. Glad to see you stayed true to the TV hulk with it more down to earth crises.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Neat story. I don't know The Master. Guess I'll be looking it up on youtube now.

Thank you.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Very nice crossover; very beliveable way to get Max, McAllister and David together. Love the situations where David almost lost it but didn't and the time that he did was when the Hulk was needed the most. Great that Max and McAllister were so concerned about helping David as much as they could. Nice shoutout to Sunnydale; if it's Buffy's Sunnydale David is going to have many problems to deal with. Thanks for posting this here.