Reviews for Counsel Hope
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Now *this* is how it happens. I think you might have picked Hart Hanson's brain for this one, they were so in character. And this line:

"Then, universes align."

I *felt* that line. So simple, but it summed up the entire thing. Kudos!
Kate chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Yeah, I love this story, When Booth tells Brennan he is going to kiss her - perfectly worded. Aw!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Really great!
Tarja-Zenobia chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You wrote a beautiful story.

Like your style. Keep up your writing.

Kat
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
"I'm going to kiss you, Bones. Because I love you. You're going to allow it, because you love me. And we're going to do this, we're going to have something. A relationship, because we love each other. Because it's stupid for two people not to have each other when they're in love. We're going to make it work because we want it to. You love me today, so let's have today. You'll still love me tomorrow, so let's plan for tomorrow. It's one day at a time. It's what we do. What we've always done. One day at a time."

*sigh*

so perfect.
supergirlhero chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Aw :) I love it.
strlite chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
oh. wow.

so so so perfect.
MadDelight chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
oh, woah. love the ending.
Noie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
A MUCH needed happier ending. I like them actually DIALOGUING! Thanks for the sone-shot!
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love it! Can this be next weeks episode please?
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Very nice story. You did a great job capturing their characters and I can absolutely see Booth falling back into his old habit because of the whole situation. Nicely done. Hope you write more stuff like this, and soon!
iamwriter chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
wonderfully done.
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I appreciate that you didn't take the sappy route. The two of them would try to be in the life of the other no matter what happened.

Good story.
nedra1212 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Such a great story! Most of the post-100 fics being written are all good, but there are too many for them ALL to be review-worthy. This one definitely is! Very angsty AND sweet!
Jellicoe chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hi - not sure how I'm the first to review this fic because I just love it so other people must too. Maybe you've only just posted it or something. Hope the show carries on in the way you think.