Reviews for She Was Right
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
"Amazing. What a fucking amazing man. You'd think a feather could knock him over and yet I think he's the strongest person I've ever met."

That is probably the most brilliant sentence from this altogether brilliant story.

If you were not a woman and I wasn't married, I'd propose to you here and now. Anyway, love you for your wonderful, wonderful stories. They are addictive - I'm certainly addicted to them. Have to go and read more now ;)
JolinarJackson chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Interesting insight. Thanks for sharing.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
The Rush love is apparent here. I was surprised by Vanessa's fauning. I wasn't expecting it. However I was thoroughly impressed with you TJ characterization. She is 'numb'. I get that from her on the show.

I also liked how she worked through the Young-Rush incident. I don't think her loyaties have shifted, even within your fic, but she is now not a blind follower of her former lover.

Good work. I look forward to checking some of your other fics.
MarineGal876 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I absolutely loved the story! Very good insight and characterisation! I liked the TJ/James friendship you showed and TJ's feelings regarding Young and Rush are very realistic!

Thanks a lot for sharing and I hope to read more of your work soon! :)

Sammy
EllieV chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Indeed, surely some of the military would have to wonder at Rush's ability to focus? A lovely insight into James here, in particular, and TJ, TJ, TJ, I was sadly disappointed in you in Divided. At least, my partner in crime here gives you some redemption. :D
Kathy Rose chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wonderful story! It really depicts not only T.J.'s thoughts about Young and Rush, but also is like her career, both military and medicine - analytical and logical. And yet she's very aware of the emotional impact each of the men has on her.

The most insightful line in the whole story for me: "And for the first time, she caught an inkling of why Young had done what he'd done on that planet." T.J. is aware of the dilemma Young faces, and perhaps is the only one on board who understands it. All the others have taken sides, but she sees both.

Thank you for sharing this.
Shorty McGee chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love this story. I also hope that Young truly regrets leaving Rush behind.
Red Cat Lotty chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Again a great piece :) I lold at "Have you seen…?" XD

Rush is like that, isn't he? So weak physically and yet so strong emotionally... A good thing for TJ to notice - she had that kind of empathy, she can see things like that. And I kinda got a new perspective at James - we didn't get much insight on her thoughts about the whole Rush situation in the show.

Really liked it ;)
Mr Evil 37 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
As always, brilliant :D You got TJ and James's dialogue absolutely perfect, as well as TJs thoughts. I still find it amazing how you managed to develop Rush's character even more, and yet it was from TJs perspective, and you also managed to develop both her and James's characters too.

Well done, I love your SGU stories :D