Reviews for The Dead Zone
alittlemystery chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
You need to write more primeval stories :(
4233 chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
What does Lester say during the drinking game? I tried to work it out, but I honestly can't.

Apart from this piece of puzzlement, I really liked this story, and I agree with another reviewer; if Cutter, Helen and Sarah were still alive, they should actually do this as an actual episode.
Squabble chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
"yes, James could do that," rofl!

"I have no objections to that" hah you rule with Lester.

Though I think your Becker sounds a bit too much like a downer. My opinion though,
Squabble chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
You do the best Lester xD

"dear god," I choked on my food.

Note to self, don't read fanfics while eating. Not pleasant.
Squabble chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Hah, Lester. He has a magical way with words. I nearly did a spit take. (:
CriminalMindsGoneWrong chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
I loved this story!

You did a really great job writing it! I love your writing style and whenever i want a Nick/Jenny story, yours is the profile i visit!

Well done! 3 x
AmILeo chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
Cool ending! I liked this a lot.
AmILeo chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
Not bored at all! )
AmILeo chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
You should make this into a script and submit it to the Primeval people. It's super good.
AmILeo chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
This story has just taken off at breakneck speed! I love it!
AmILeo chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I liked that you're addressing this situation which the show has managed to avoid spending much time on, even though it was like the elephant in the room.
Steph1 chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
Great ending! Sorry for the delay in reviewing, work has been a bear. This was a nice stress relief to get to read this awesome story!

Jenny & Nick, living in sin already huh? Excellent plan! Now if we could just get the actors back on the show and cajole the writers into a storyline like this... :)
CakeyxClickx chapter 17 . 6/7/2010
Awhhhhhh!

I can't believe it is actually over...what will us Nick and Jenny fans have to read :O Lol

A great ending, I love how you included her family in it aswell. The out of wedlock line was so funny :D

The Nick and Jenny was great as always, and I can't wait to read more from you in the future x

well done and keep writing xx
Kathryn Hart chapter 17 . 6/7/2010
awww soo cute I love that ending. glad that Holly is happy and with her parents(now Nick and Jenny need some after they get married :D) Good story!
Kathryn Hart chapter 16 . 6/7/2010
I liked this chapter, too bad they don't remember Sarah though, I bet she's confused! Can't wait for the last chapter! :D