Reviews for The Game
Janizary chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Excellent expansion on the shepxMorinth line. Crazy Shep, but I've known a few crazy thrill seekers in my time that would probably go for it. Once again, excellent.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
If I were such a ruthless, clever, delightfully malicious Shepard...well, I would certainly take things one step further in the world if microscopic technology and install some sort of fail-safe suicide device that could be triggered on command at will. Moridin even mentioned two of them, I believe. It could be the trump card that Morinth never, ever knew about until she gloated that one time when she really *did* have Shepard on the ropes, because it just might happen eventually:)
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I always wondered if there was a greater plot to be found here. Like if an Ardat-Yakshi is not infertile, as long as the partner is strong enough to survive. I can imagine the child of undead Cyborg-biotic Shepard and hyper-intelligent Ardat-Yakshi Morinth would be quite the character.
XT Vengeance chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I kinda like how Shep tricked her.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Interesting. Shepard/Morinth romances are intriguing, but sadly very rare. This one is wonderfully written, I love the whole cat and mouse thing, constantly trying to catch each other and always being beaten. Heh, Jack was always presented as the dangerous psychopath, but Morinth knocks her straight out of the water. A true predator~
Candle in the Night chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow this was so interesting! Personally I have never recruited Morinth but I know enough of her character and have seen the youtube "fail at romance" clips.

Still this was beutifully written with form and grace. The whole thing flowed and you really captured the cat and mouse thing splendidly.

Excellant work.
shadowassassin2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hey ganja are you going to do this one like you did with of qurians & humans and who you going to do next and will this be with just the male shepard or will you make a few female shepards to
Athla chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Kudos for being the first to write a a decent morinth fic.
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I always had a certain sympathy for Morinth. I never recruited her but I certainly respected her. This is a brilliant idea and a pairing that despite it all just *works*. I would love to see more from you with this pairing. There is so much more to uncover between them and how it might affect everything else.
tolari chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
it was interesting, I'll give you that.

But your certinly not first, about 2 months to late for that ;)