Reviews for On the Subject of Time
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is very interesting! I keep thinking there should be a good Botan origin story.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Squee. Aw, how sweet. Well done.
Sabrina-nee chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
"he would do everything in his power to damn well make sure she had a future." - and how exactly are you going to do that hmm Hiei...? *wiggle-eye-brows* anyways great story! That was so cute and sweet eventhough Hiei's trying to hide his own feelings :D kyaa~~ I'm loving this pairings!

sabrina-chan xoxo
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Its been awhile since I've read any YYH or watched any of it, but I really liked this! I haven't read a Botan/Hiei before. I liked how it was subtle, yet sweet on Hiei's part and they didn't stray too far from the canon, which is just as good :)
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
After seeing your other fic, All in Due Time, I'm going around and reading all your other works, and I really like this one. Even in the manga, Botan was said to be a mysterious person and nothing was ever expanded upon. I wonder if you'll ever do a sequel to this...I'd kinda like to see Hiei provide Botan with a future.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
That... was possibly one of the sweetest ending lines I've read in a Hiei/Botan fic. Go, Hiei. :D
Whorendous chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I adore your writing. You keep Hiei in character too. So rare. Love love and more love. Hope you write more 3

Whorendous
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
cute 3
keiko210382 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I love the stories of Botan and Hiei, left me in suspense ... I loved this chapter, I hope soon to place more
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved this story ! Very nice! Love the way you write!
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
It's really good.
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Heyy Heyy

Yes! You're writing again! Glad you've got all these ideas floating around in your head, cause that means I've got good stuff to read. I really loved this! Hiei's determination at the end [even if he doesn't really know what's motivating him to help Botan] is too cute.

MystiK~
Chibi Botan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Short and sweet. This appeals to me. -*happy grin*-
Fiona Rokkar chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Awh, that was so sweet! I loved it.