Reviews for A New Mission
friend1316 chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
Please continue this :)
Ardy chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
I hope you return to this story sometime. I just stumbled upon it and very much enjoyed it. The characters are well-written, and the plot is compelling. I also appreciate how you haven't rushed any relationships between character, platonic or otherwise. They're taking their tume to trust Zion but at the same time arent ridiculously suspicious, both of which appear in fics far too often. Also, I like Zion. He seems realistic - a generally likable guy without making him ridiculously so, or making him overpowered.
Readerryu chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
Are you gonna let Searh fight? Is she gonna use a bow and arrow?
Silver chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
I still check this story once in a while for updates cause i consider it one of the best stories with an OC, I know writing can be hard and even frustrating but please this is a great story don't abandon it
Silver chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
I still check this story once in a while to for updates, I know writing can be hard and even frustrating but this is a great story so please don't leave it incomplete.
battedconan316 chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
please hurry and make a new chapter this story is really good.

Zion FTW!
Gravenimage chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
Great story.
Silver chapter 21 . 5/21/2011
Please update don't leave it incomplete
etheral-23 chapter 21 . 12/23/2010
man, you're story is awesome!, can't wait to finally see some ACTION between Light and Zion!
Silver chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
I hate cliffhangers

I cant wait to see what is going to happen pelase continue
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
cool story
Senior Swag chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
Question about the romance... I already know that ZionxLightning is this story's pairing. What are the other pairings? I'm sensing a little HopexVanille, and that would be swell as hell since I don't erally like Zion all too much. I'm sorry about that, but he is reminiscent of other OCs I've read from FFXIII fics, and he doesn't really feel distinguished by comparison. He's even Fang's brother, like those others. That's why I hope for this side pairing as well.
a113 chapter 19 . 9/20/2010
i can,t wait to see the fight between Zion and the "thing"

kind of short but nice chapter as always

keep the good work
denebtenoh chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
I just ADORE your fic! this OC of yours is quite cool! and Fangs brother! wooow! please keep it up!
a113 chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
Thanks for the quick update!

keep it up!