Reviews for Bad Wolf Baying
saiyasith1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
LOL excellent!
LadyThetaSigma chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Okay, that was one of the best stories I have read to date.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Ha! This is the first fic of its kind that I've ever found. An original twist...I think I like it :)
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh YES! Can I help hand out the b tchslaps! Brilliant! Thank you for posting!
42CatsinBlueConverse chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Holy crap, that was hilarious! And soooooooo satisfying. That totally rocked. *THIS* is what REALLY needed to happen on that beach...I always hated the fact that none of these characters stood up and said something to the real Doc's plans and fought for their right to stay with him in the end. *Especially* the Human Doctor. He got gypped more than anyone, cuz he didn't *ask* to be created, and yet saved their lives all the same. So the fact that you gave him a voice in this is...well, brilliant.

Excellent work!

bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Haha.. that was strange.. not altogether sure why Rose had a go at Donna but I got a kick out of it all-the-same. x
sylvane chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
seriously? i mean, seriously?... OMG that was bad... and i loved it anyways. didn't like the catfight, because - rose and donna, fighting like that? never gonna happen. but the image was strangely hilarious, and i liked the ending.
carlvs chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Now that was hilarious - though I would have them board the TARDIS only to find that the dimensional barriers had close while Rose and Donna were having their "dispute" ...(BIG EVIL GRIN)
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Ah, ha, ha! Very funny, very well done. Now that I would love to see on screen!