Reviews for Yin and Yang
lovely just lovely
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I LOVE IT great job man
JLii chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was amusing. I'd like to point out that Sesshomaru supposedly only has one arm (his right arm), so I was a bit confused at the part of him holding Kagome thus, but it was still good! I didn't see that coming, but Inuyasha deserved it - can't believe he laughed to begin with..
Tretheren chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
OMG, u got me laughing so hard! ok, ok, u make sessh so cool, even though hes outta personality.
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hahaha that was great
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow I love this! So cute!
XquizitSimplicity chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
ooooohhhhhh heated ;) haha that was hot .
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved this oneshot. I got drawn to the title and I really loved it. Boy can Kagome ever make Inuyasha mad. I mean I would love to kiss Sesshoumaru. I would let him be my Yin or Yang any day if it ment he has to kiss me.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
Day Dream Martini chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hahahahaha oh that was just sooo funny! Loved the story! And yes, miroku and inuyasha... Hahahaha that was just classic! Great story! Definitely enjoyed it!
drkkizzes12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
this is great! ahh..no worrds to express this greatness...arrrrrggg..:D great. nice prank they had...lol...okay..out of words. too happy. :D
CrescentMoon760 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
hahahahahahahaha! i loved it! u should definatly make a sequel for this! it would be awesome! tell me what u think pleze!
MysteriousMeadowByTheWaterfall chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Make a sequel or add more chapters please I loved the story but want more thanks

misticlynn
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
A very clever and amusing story. The part about Inuyasha and Miroku being each others yin and yang had me rolling on the floor.
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I have a good laugh for this~ XD

I hope you will post another shot to complete this!

I mean the story was somewhat incomplete. Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

Happy writing! XD
Deazana chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was great! When you think about it, Sesshoumaru and Kagome really are yin and yang. I never laughed so hard