Reviews for Ghosts of Companions Past
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
SPLENDID! carry on yeah? xo
Doctor-Who-Merlin-Sg1 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Please update this is really good.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
looking forward to reading more of your trips to the present than hopefully onto the future.
Racoda Moonshine chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Ahhh trying to save your own skin by claiming to have had the idea first huh? ;) Tut Tut
Racoda Moonshine chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
I like this, that is all.
Racoda Moonshine chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
Awww I liked this chapter. Liked how Iris fancied Jack because we all know that our self loving captain is a damn good catch! ;)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
NEVER ALONE HE ALWASY HAS THEM

MARIA
jiminxx chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Once again, a BRILLIANT chapter! I am very curious as to who the woman in white is...hint hint ;) yay jack is next! So I'm guessing that after jack it will be the present with all of them, and then the future with all of them...? maybe, possibly..? Anyways, you are an amazing writer and I have enjoyed reading this story :D please please PLEASE update soon thanks!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
YEAH JACK IS BACK

MARIA
Racoda Moonshine chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
See I'm on my hols but my stupid writers block is just killing me! Nice chapter btw :D xx
KirbsX chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Yeeeeaaahhh! I'm excited to hear Jack's story! Leaving him behind like that, not very nice :(

Cute story, entertaining to read! Let me know if you roleplay Who, I'm always looking for a great rp! Check out my site: .com

Please update soon, Jack's the best _ *follows*
jiminxx chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
ok WOW this is amazing so far! very creative story and I'm glad that the characters are in, well, character. can't wait to find out what happens next! please update as soon as possible thanks!
Racoda Moonshine chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
River Song? Even though I hate her. Lol. Nice chapter ]
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Wonder who in the dress

Maria
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
yes, who is the women in white? please don't keep us in suspense too long. love the story-line and how the Doctor sees how his actions impact those around him,