Reviews for Play
Simon DC chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Is it bad that I find this funny? I'm not sure if it's intended to be black humor, but it works quite well as such. Well, for me at least, but I'm weird that way.

Right. Freeze ray. I really like the mixture of arousal, fascination, and horror that Jonathan seems to express, and especially how it compares with Harley's...um..."lust" for violence.

Unfortunately, it's hard to get into the real "critique" part of the critique here. The only thing that bugs me at a glance is the first sentence ("He watches her commit murder.") In all honesty, it's not a bad phrase, it's just a lot weaker than the language you use throughout the rest of the piece.

Excellent fun!
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw, lookit lil Harls moider da bum wid’ a smile. Papa J would be so proud. Seriously, I can almost see Joker killing Jason flashing before my eyes as I read this.

The clown duo are one of the few who really take pleasure in savage beatings aren’t they? I can only think of Black Mask and Killer Croc that might share their enthusiasm. Very nice to see Scarecrow’s inability to understand the appeal.