Reviews for Harry Potter's Epic Discovery
AvidReader chapter 18 . 7/29
Really wish you would complete this rewrite. The first was a great story, if a bit rough. The rewrite, so far, fills in the holes and smoothes out the rough spots. If complete, it would be the far better story.
Indecisive Bob chapter 18 . 7/28
Excellent story so far! The ninjas that our three friends decided to emulate are pretty interesting, especially Hermione's choice to emulate Kisame. Keep up the great work!
Luna Llena chapter 18 . 7/8
OOOHHHHH WOW THIS ONE IS SO MUCH BETTER! I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!

Please update if you can.

Sincerely,
Luna Llena
Talon Blu chapter 18 . 5/24
damn wish there was more to this story. it is great.
shugokage chapter 18 . 4/18
Impressive story I really wish there was more in the future!
WRose chapter 18 . 2/23
God of Vampires chapter 18 . 2/21
JohnDeath I commend you on the fact you used an idea that me and many other lovers of fanfiction have been contemplating for awhile but didn't have the skill to execute.I wish you luck in continuing in astounding us with what happens next in the story.
Nashakell chapter 18 . 2/17
Best naruto hp cross over I've read yet potty you haven't updated hope you have inspiration to continue this story
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 18 . 1/19
Well, I guess Dumbles is entitled to having a flaw or more.
wolf-master321 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Oh more oh dear God more don't stop there this is so far turning out to be great Fick
Lord Mortensen chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
cool! please update soon! I prefer Luna like girlfriend of harry then Millicent (like the original fic), but its your fic, your choices, just write a new chapter!
Eurigos chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
awesome love this fic
Axcel chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Tsunade does not use a transformation technique. She uses a medical technique that causes her cells to not produce errors when they reproduce. This prevents her from aging. Stupid Orochimaru, if he hadn't gone evil, he could probably have learned it from her. An immortality technique.
Axcel chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Why would Harry want disposable distraction tools to be made of high-grade steel? They should be made of the lowest grade of iron available and only sharpened as much as an axe, if that. For the kunai, I'd normally point out that kunai are not weapons and are actually used for digging or gouging holes. Kunai have a razor sharp tip and axe-level sharpness to the rest of it so it can be used kind of like a swiss army knife. Also, the kunai used in Naruto are smaller than they would be in real life. I guess this is so they are easier to throw. Still, with chakra-enhanced strength, I don't think Harry (or Naruto-verse ninja) have to worry about having problems throwing those things.
Axcel chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Why do the best fics almost always die? Real life is the arch-nemisis of the internet!