Reviews for Harry Potter's Epic Discovery
Iryelb chapter 18 . 3/28
This is a much better rendition of the tale you told previously. I am sad to learn that you've apparently been ax murdered, or something equally tragic, seeing as you haven't updated in almost five years.
Nova chapter 18 . 3/2
I do quite like this version alot more than the other one, will you finish this one too?
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 18 . 2/21
update!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 18 . 2/21
update!
Phoenix chapter 18 . 1/21
This is awesome. I can't wait till your able to make another chapter.
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 18 . 1/13
Why aren't you continuing? This is a great story
Chezhran chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
Absolutely excellent story. I really like the more unusual pairings, as well as the fact that they don't get powerful overnight, but with progressing training.

The text is well written, and not just a wall of text thrown in your face. The only negative thing in my opinion, if you could call it that, is that the chapters are a bit short. But it could be a lot worse.

Great story, looking forward to new chapters when you feel up to writing them :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
I am surprised Harry did not do the ritual for the Grass Sword.
lalo80 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto
Sleepy chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Kisame is a very poor choice for Hermione. Tobirama would be a far better match, after all he was highly intelligent as evidenced by the fact that he invented just about everything on the forbidden scroll. Kage Bunshin, Edo Tensai, Hiraishin, etc. That's a far better match for a highly intelligent bookworm, they were also both rather socially inept. Much better match than Kisame, who's approach to problems basically consists of hitting something or excessive use of chakra.

Also Tobirama made what is basically a lightsaber, what muggleborn wouldn't want that?
Sebastien chapter 18 . 7/16/2016
Please continue harry potters epic discovery I beg you.
Philodice chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Hunger is a great motivator.
Avenger13579 chapter 18 . 5/21/2016
just read this story and i really enjoyed reading it but the only downside is that it's unfinished. Can you put up a note on if it has been abandoned or just on hold?
FlamingStar1 chapter 18 . 4/14/2016
UPDATE PLEASE!
eyann85 chapter 17 . 3/19/2016
Just did my fifth read through of this awesomeness. Epic!

Always looking forward to more of this!