Reviews for Harry Potter's Epic Discovery
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 11/6
Great story! :) Hope you continue it sometime!
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 11/6
Love the idea of using/drinking willingly given unicorn blood. I don't think I've ever read that in any other fic. :)
Chronepsis of the Cenobites chapter 18 . 10/13
I absolutely love this story, but the question is are you going to finish it? Also, will Harry be getting the Sharingan? I believe it would help him with Voldemorte, he doesn't have to get the Mangeky┼Ź sharingan, although maybe the Flames of Amaterasu would destroy the horcruxes.
bill chapter 18 . 10/4
Cool story bro (:
Itsmehamza chapter 18 . 9/24
Plz more
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 9/20
This story is amazing! Please don't abandon! Update please!
qwertypous chapter 1 . 9/11
damn! this idea is really good. hope you'll continue this story
irnzenmonk chapter 18 . 9/9
great story
HonorLove chapter 18 . 9/4
I realize you may not continue this, and that's alright (if a little annoying), real life happens. I just wanted to say you did a good job with this. I don't usually read HP/Naruto crosses that take place in the Wiz World, but you did a great job blending the two!
I find the idea that Hermione and the others would take the physical characteristics of the people they are trying to emulate rather disgusting. There is no need fo it. It's a big turnoff. I won't be reading past chapter seven.
AvidReader chapter 18 . 7/29
Really wish you would complete this rewrite. The first was a great story, if a bit rough. The rewrite, so far, fills in the holes and smoothes out the rough spots. If complete, it would be the far better story.
Indecisive Bob chapter 18 . 7/28
Excellent story so far! The ninjas that our three friends decided to emulate are pretty interesting, especially Hermione's choice to emulate Kisame. Keep up the great work!
Luna Llena chapter 18 . 7/8

Please update if you can.

Luna Llena
Talon Blu chapter 18 . 5/24
damn wish there was more to this story. it is great.
shugokage chapter 18 . 4/18
Impressive story I really wish there was more in the future!