Reviews for Harry Potter's Epic Discovery
lalo80 chapter 1 . 8/22
Porfa actualiza pronto
Sleepy chapter 7 . 7/27
Kisame is a very poor choice for Hermione. Tobirama would be a far better match, after all he was highly intelligent as evidenced by the fact that he invented just about everything on the forbidden scroll. Kage Bunshin, Edo Tensai, Hiraishin, etc. That's a far better match for a highly intelligent bookworm, they were also both rather socially inept. Much better match than Kisame, who's approach to problems basically consists of hitting something or excessive use of chakra.

Also Tobirama made what is basically a lightsaber, what muggleborn wouldn't want that?
Sebastien chapter 18 . 7/16
Please continue harry potters epic discovery I beg you.
Philodice chapter 1 . 6/3
Hunger is a great motivator.
Avenger13579 chapter 18 . 5/21
just read this story and i really enjoyed reading it but the only downside is that it's unfinished. Can you put up a note on if it has been abandoned or just on hold?
FlamingStar1 chapter 18 . 4/14
UPDATE PLEASE!
eyann85 chapter 17 . 3/19
Just did my fifth read through of this awesomeness. Epic!

Always looking forward to more of this!
Laud de Saturno chapter 18 . 3/17
Admito que la versión 2 es mucho mejor que la primera, lástima que ya llevas un largo período sin actualizar
kitsune2477 chapter 16 . 3/16
Alright i read up till this chapter out of pure curiosity and i do like a lot of the elements that you put into this story but some stuff is just a little out there. And yes this is fanfiction and a magical world and the only limits should be your imagination but having some premise for some of this stuff would really help your writing flow much better. Such as the whole techniques to make kunoichi more attractive yeah that one kind annoyed me because naruto is full of unattractive ninjas. Milli's looks could have improved solely with exercise and her getting older especially if you would have used the movie portrayal of her instead of the book so there wouldn't be a need to worry about that aspect at all. Or you could have chosen another Slytherin girl. And the whole thing with mixing drugs and doing the procedures is a little far out there for just these pre-teens to do especially with no real instructions. Sure you do have the teachers that the room of requirements produces but there has to be a limit to how much they would be able to explain. You don't really have much of an explanation for how that could possible work. Are they shades of the real person? Are they the embodiment of what harry has read of them? There are lots of possibilities that could have been used to justify a lot of the plot holes in your story. You mostly glossed over things like that and just expected them to fix themselves. I really think with some editing and some well thought out additions this story could be insanely awesome. I don't know if you'll continue this story but i do hope you keep trying especially if this is something you love to do.
Good luck
dissapointed! die beaver! why did you make him friends with that bitch. he is annoying, ugly, known it all and have no place in this world. you, writer could better choice someone else namely daphne, susan and everyone else but nooo, you are just like all those bitch fan
trynmailme chapter 18 . 2/18
It is a interesting fic...I enjoyed it a lot. Plz update. Thanks
lalo80 chapter 3 . 1/27
Porfa retoma pronto tu historia. Es buena
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Great story! :) Hope you continue it sometime!
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Love the idea of using/drinking willingly given unicorn blood. I don't think I've ever read that in any other fic. :)
Chronepsis of the Cenobites chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
I absolutely love this story, but the question is are you going to finish it? Also, will Harry be getting the Sharingan? I believe it would help him with Voldemorte, he doesn't have to get the Mangekyō sharingan, although maybe the Flames of Amaterasu would destroy the horcruxes.