Reviews for A Boy Named Juliet
nekocandy4life chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
gah!
wow i would have died if i was Shuichi in that situation!
jsdu;ocvjwkecnjsdo';ikfmcnkjsdzcmnkhsdjcijkmnhsjkmndbvuwhfvwjefbcasklxnmzm jksancoisalk
I LOVE THIS FRIGGIN STORY!
More!
More!
Meri Kaisla chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Ah, what annoying cuts those were, they really messed with the flow of the chapter, but otherwise, I think this was the best one yet. These really felt like Yuki and Shuichi to me :)
nekocandy4life chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
. .PLEASE!
yes after searching to quench my boredom for so long I found this awesome story.
Thank you for making it!
Meri Kaisla chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Hello, it's Kirana again ;)

I think what bothers me about Shuichi is that he's so reasonable when describing his emotions. He does display insecurity by acting like a kicked puppy, especially about Yuki, but your Shuichi is more like a sweet, regular boy. Actual Shuichi is more quirky, in my opinion. This story lacks the usual Murakami crazy factor, which can actually be a good thing! You're staying true to your vision. I like your Yuki and their interaction is improving with every chapter.
123reeboo chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Hmm I wonder what Ryuichi is up to ;D loved the chapter! Please keep the story going!
Kirana chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
I realise it's been a long time since I've read Gravitation, and my memory of it must be coloured with time, but I don't remember Shuichi ever being this hesitant. Especially about Yuki; he seemed to jump on it just like that, and worry about it only later. I do remember that he always seemed more emotionally than sexually interested, so I guess that does fit... But a Shuichi who is afraid of bullies? I somehow see him as someone who just crashes through troubles in life, I don't think he would even notice he was being bullied like that...

And the main reason I didn't review is that I had to go and read the story again, in order to understand what was going on, and in the process forget to comment. But this does remain a very sweet AU story.
123reeboo chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Please don't give up the story again! Ablolutely love it! (I signed up exclusively to leave the comment and encourage you a bit!)
333
RedRosey18 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Sooooo cute! I love how you changed it from singing to acting, and i love how shuichi's always geting the girl parts. Cant wait for the next chapter, so update soon! : D
Fedski chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
so amazing! i seriously cannot wait for the next update! please post soon!
setsuko teshiba chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
so cute! PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON!
capricorn2645 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
LOVE! update soooon please :D
Always a Bookworm chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
*spazzes out* OH THIS WAS SO AWESOME! XD! I absolutely *loved* this chapter- it had all the cuteness of Yuki/Shuichi along with some fantastic plot development as well. *hugs* I couldn't wait for an update, and this really didn't disappoint! I loved it, really loved it.

Firstly, the bit where Eiri was trying to get Shuichi to sleep with him was very funny- I laughed so much at the tipsy-Shuichi! But the romantic bits (especially all those lovely kisses!) were really cute, and I love how their relationship is developing. Very sweet!

And the bit in the theatre was awesome! Ryuichi remains fantastic (I'm such a Ryu fangirl! XD!) and you write him perfectly- I love how he just expects to get everything exactly how he wants it, and how Tohma humours him! I liked the way you had him as the one that got Shuichi involved in the auditions, that was a nice touch. And yay for Shuichi getting an audition! I'm so happy for him! ;D

Only one tip: at one point near the end you switched from calling Eiri 'Eiri' to 'Yuki'. I don't really mind which you choose, but changing it constantly tends to disrupt the flow of the story. Other than that I have no concrit!

Basically this was all wonderful, and I can't wait for the next chapter. This is a really great story, and your writing has such a flowing, readable quality to it. Totally addictive! All I want to do is read on! XD! Seeing the update alert for this in my inbox always cheers me up, so I can't wait for the next chappie! Well done! :D
Bookworm
lilgurlanima chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
yuki should believe in shuichi... that shuichi really like him...
Ashelia chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I really, really love the idea behind this story! It's so adorable and I really hope you update soon. ;;
5123 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
that was great! more soon please!