Reviews for A Boy Named Juliet
Reina-chan20 chapter 10 . 2/17
i really enjoyed the whole story. hoping you will come back to write more one day.. :( it was well written, a few proof reading mistakes bur nothing that wasn't easy to figure out on your own. i really loved it! - the only thing i had a problem with was this last chapter and your choice to cut out the good details. you said you did it to meet rating standards but without those scenes your story is more of a Teen rating. If you think of it in terms of a movie this would definitely be PG13. what makes it rated R or M for mature is the sex scenes. There's nothing very violent in the story so having the rating mature is unnecessary at this point. sorry if what i'm saying seems dumb but this is just my personal experience based on personal experiences. i'm mainly complaining because the story was so good and cutting the scenes like that ruined it's momentum and also i'm complaining because i do want to have to go somewhere else to read the climax of the story when it could have been right here. hmph.X but honestly other than this, i absolutely adored this story. please come back and write more but this time, don't skip out on the juicy details ;)
YukinaUzuha chapter 10 . 2/16
Love your story! (:
Sakazaki-Chan chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
This is so great- they're perfectly in character!
RRW chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Wow...I really love this story...haven't read any Gravitation fics in awhile, and yours is one of the better ones...well done!
nekocandy4life chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
gah!
wow i would have died if i was Shuichi in that situation!
jsdu;ocvjwkecnjsdo';ikfmcnkjsdzcmnkhsdjcijkmnhsjkmndbvuwhfvwjefbcasklxnmzm jksancoisalk
I LOVE THIS FRIGGIN STORY!
More!
More!
Meri Kaisla chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Ah, what annoying cuts those were, they really messed with the flow of the chapter, but otherwise, I think this was the best one yet. These really felt like Yuki and Shuichi to me :)
nekocandy4life chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
. .PLEASE!
yes after searching to quench my boredom for so long I found this awesome story.
Thank you for making it!
Meri Kaisla chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Hello, it's Kirana again ;)

I think what bothers me about Shuichi is that he's so reasonable when describing his emotions. He does display insecurity by acting like a kicked puppy, especially about Yuki, but your Shuichi is more like a sweet, regular boy. Actual Shuichi is more quirky, in my opinion. This story lacks the usual Murakami crazy factor, which can actually be a good thing! You're staying true to your vision. I like your Yuki and their interaction is improving with every chapter.
123reeboo chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Hmm I wonder what Ryuichi is up to ;D loved the chapter! Please keep the story going!
Kirana chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
I realise it's been a long time since I've read Gravitation, and my memory of it must be coloured with time, but I don't remember Shuichi ever being this hesitant. Especially about Yuki; he seemed to jump on it just like that, and worry about it only later. I do remember that he always seemed more emotionally than sexually interested, so I guess that does fit... But a Shuichi who is afraid of bullies? I somehow see him as someone who just crashes through troubles in life, I don't think he would even notice he was being bullied like that...

And the main reason I didn't review is that I had to go and read the story again, in order to understand what was going on, and in the process forget to comment. But this does remain a very sweet AU story.
123reeboo chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Please don't give up the story again! Ablolutely love it! (I signed up exclusively to leave the comment and encourage you a bit!)
333
RedRosey18 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Sooooo cute! I love how you changed it from singing to acting, and i love how shuichi's always geting the girl parts. Cant wait for the next chapter, so update soon! : D
Fedski chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
so amazing! i seriously cannot wait for the next update! please post soon!
setsuko teshiba chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
so cute! PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON!
capricorn2645 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010