Reviews for Harry Potter and the Consequences of Gossip
SweetyAlazneG chapter 10 . 7/3
Heyy I just wanted to say I just discovered this fic, and I LOVED every single chapter!
I know it's been a while since you post another one, but I really hope someday you could finish it.
Lots of love
Claire chapter 3 . 3/30
Is the beginning of the story all about humiliating Serena?
I mean I like Blair, but right now or probably throughout the entire story she's acting like a bitch, and I know I shouldn't be mad cause I know that's exactly how Blair is. However, I just feel like the entire story is about Blair being better than Serena and making her get a whore reputation. Do you guys really hate Serena that much in order for Blair and the Slytherins to make her Hogwarts's life a livin' hell?.
benjaminwhite1890 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Will there be any focus on anyone besides Blair and Serena. Will Jenny have a romantic relationship?
benjaminwhite1890 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I enjoyed this chapter. Is there any romance between any of the Gossip Girl charactersor just characters from different stories?
benjaminwhite1890 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
This is clever. So this is set during Season 2. Everything before that is canon? I like how you burrowed some of the lines from real episodes. Interesting story. It would be interesting to have Harry Potter as a teen drama TV series.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
I just came across this last night, I wish you'd complete it someday :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
K chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Pleaseee don't abandon this story and update sooooonnn! pleasee?
cause its fricken amazing!
nfinneman chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I know it's been awhile, but is there any chance of an update on this one? It is SO good!
DarkPhoenixRises chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Ugh chuck back to his usual self but then Hermione was destined to be with Ron in the end anyways. I'd want harry to be with Blair but that would ruin jk's plot. So I say chuck and Blair should end up together. Chuck having found out what happened immediately consoling Blair :) I wanted to say something nasty about Blair but I simply can't. Like Serena says, no one deserves that :( and jack would be getting off easy if he got the dementor's kiss. He needs to be tortured. Finally Vanessa is back to her old self. Although I have to ask, where is Ginny and Dan? I love jenny's kind heart :) still no mention of how Eric is doing :( where's Nate? How's Draco taking the whole Blair scene? All this and more on the next episode of gossi... Oops. :P heh. I can dream right? :) great story. My only wish is for it to continued in the near future :)
DarkPhoenixRises chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Hermione you clever girl! Just how will it unfold once its out? Will S go against harry for having such a tryst with her former best friend? Will the Gryffindor's be divided as they choose either S' side or H's side? I guess we'll find out next time my fellow readers. You know you love me. Xoxo gossip girl. :P lol. My own little quote
DarkPhoenixRises chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
HA! take that Blair! Awwww Nate and Serena! Lol flustered harry and Hermione. Chuck chuck chuck you cheeky bastard. I'm really liking his character. What happened to poor Eric? :( is gossip girl gonna ruin Dumbledore? Just an idle thought. Vanessa better beware of ginny's infamous bat bogey hex :-O she ain't a fiery red hair and Gryffindor for nothing! Vanessa and her adolescent thoughts. Its not like Ginny is forcing Dan to do anything. He's the one returning the same feelings. And again... TAKE THAT BLAIR! and in the words if gossip girl (if she ever did speak them) "B won this war. Oh yes, she was triumphant. But just how triumphant did she feel? After all, you can't win a war without heavy casualities. You know you love me. Xoxo gossip girl"
DarkPhoenixRises chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Awwwww is all I have to say for Blair and harry. But poor Serena! Come on Serena! Fight fire with fiendfyre. Lets see Blair try to stop fiendfyre *cackles madly*... Ummm.. Yeah..
DarkPhoenixRises chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
*gasps* INTERESTING turn of events! Will harry melt Blair's cold facade and heart? Will chuck be jealous when Hermione makes a bold move on Nate the next morning? Will Nate be confused as to what's going on? Will he and chuck get into their own squabble like Serena and Blair? Only time will tell my fellow hogwartians. Xox...ummm whoops! Got carried away there... Heh...