Reviews for Into Apple Skins
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
PERFECTION.
J-Kid chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
really lovely story. :-) I wish there were more stories with wee!Amelia in it, and Rory was so perfect, especially the bit about him picking up on some of her accent occasionally.
Frailly chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
oh i simply loved that! Fab!
Shaz.Bananas chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was unbelievably cute. I liked that a lot. I like your picture of the young Amy - she's real somehow. Well done.
Wentworth chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was awesome!
chrisfardell chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is really good!
MissEmris chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was a really, really good read. I loved the bit about how she was thinking about her chance to have a whole other life before she had to say "I do". So true. Well done x
Eclectic Muse chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh, this is absolutely beautiful. I really liked the section where Amy waited outside post-Atraxi, and how you wrote her feelings on Rory's proposal. The sentence where you said he picked up on her accent when touched nearly made me well up with tears.

Not gonna lie, would love to see a Rory/Amy fic from you. :)

Keep up the good work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Awesome! You seem to get the characters down pretty well. And I think you remembered the lines pretty well too. I like this new Doctor Who. It seems fresh. Not saying I don't adore the old Doctor Who. :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh, wow. You must really be liking 11 and Amy. Nicely done.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Miss Pond chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is by far the best Amy/11 fic i've read so far! I am in such a fangirl high right now. Thanks for that!