Reviews for Consent of the Bourbon Persuasion
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow just wow rubs at eyes
Favourite line: "How many shots of bourbon to get you to take your clothes off," he said bluntly, managing to keep a straight face.

She laughed lightly, giving him a sharp, playful look. She nodded her head shortly at the bottle he held.

"The rest of the bottle," she threw at him sarcastically. Quick as a flash, he placed it on the floor and slid it to her. She lifted her brows, inclined her head to him thankfully, and poured a dash more into her jar. "…and then some," she added airily, lifting it to her lips with a teasing smile." thought it would take less than that
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was awesomely shameless smut and I loved it! Absolutely perfect, lol.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Absolutely amazing. You never cease to amaze me and you are one hell of a writer.
Jaclyn Parker chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Umm...SO awesome! You should know that this was the exact conversation I had in my head when I finished:

Evil Me: "Oh man! I'm totally going to hell. I liked that too much not too."

Me: "Hey, the girl said to just take two penances and call the Pope in the morning and you'll be fine."

Evil Me: "Uh, helllloooo, we're Jewish. Pope and penance don't work for us!"

Me: "Oh. Hey, doesn't that mean we technically don't have a hell either?"

Evil Me: "Oh yeeaaahhhh. Well in that case..."

Me & Evil Me: "Let's go read it again!"

Just in case you couldn't tell...I loved it! :)
leebug1219 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was HOT. I love your smut for the sake of smut stories- and the AN at the end cracked me up :)
SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*sigh* the upside to alcohol. it gives us hot jibbs smut. great job! (:
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved it!:)Great job!
whatsnext267 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was great! You should continue and do the morning after when they both wake up hung over underneath the boat. That could be awesome! This totally brightened my day.
melzdog123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Nah, I'm going to hell anyway.
Jennygrl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Perhaps an indulgence or two would help (or not. Reformation reference)

Sexy as always.

H
Levana Fay chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow! Just... wow! That was... oh god. You are such a great writer, i could even see everything in my mind! Not sure if that's a good thing for my sanity though... lol! If only that had happened in the show, even just a mention of Jenny getting plastered with Gibbs and indulging in a little bit of that kind of extra curricular activity. Bravo!
aserene chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
After two hours of sleep, this was so what I needed.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Loved it! *heads back to the shower, having thankfully used all the hot water already*
black widow mistress chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That there was pretty amazing... imagaine if that had actually happened in the show, think of the ratings that they would have gotten.. lol... great story..
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hot. DAMN.

You effin' DELIVERED on your promise, Alexa!

You made me smile. And then sweat. And then smile some more.

And I hate to tell ya, but I think you're gonna need more than two capsules of penance. Do they make, like...a hardcore version of that crap? Like...penance narcotics? 'Cause, yeah...you're gonna need some of those.

I suddenly desire bourbon. Wait, that was a dumb statement. I always desire bourbon. Ok, I suddenly desire bourbon more than usual.

No, seriously, though-that was HOT.