Reviews for To Win Her Love
tia beel chapter 3 . 8/9/2019
i think you should play out their flirtation and i wonder what color dress elena will wear
tia beel chapter 2 . 8/9/2019
why did damon kiss elena
tia beel chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
i like the story of damon and elena of how day met
Ragna01 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Damn you Stefan!
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
So good!
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Sorry, but I didn't really like the epilogue! Would have preferred something else.. Like, their wedding or something like that.
I loved the story. I really did. Amazing.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Great first time. Really liked it!
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Wow, wow, wow. Way too soon to drop the bomb on her :O according to me, that is. They are going faster and faster in this relationship, which I don't think is a good thing.
Loved their romantic dinner, and I did love that he gave her the necklace. A sweet thing, to make her see what she means to him. Even though it's a bit too early for her to be something to him
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Hmm, they both sound a bit like they're living in 1864. Try to modernize the language a bit, maybe? :) still moving forward a bit too quickly for my taste, but it's alright :3
Can't wait for Damon to take her out.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Hmm, maybe moving forward a bit too quickly. I mean, Elena isn't one to just give herself in to a guy, and Damon likes the chase :p
Liked that he took her scarf, and that she showed him around in town. Great way to get to know each other.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Great start! I liked that you blurred through the first episodes. They weren't exactly important. I'm looking forward to seeing all of this from Damons pov.
YazYaz chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
WOW! This story was incredible amazing... I really enjoy the journey in the lives of Elena and Damon...
TashaRose chapter 12 . 6/10/2013